~Chapter 10~

(Name) sighed, the villains were just inflated with their ego. She stood above the unconscious bodies of the villains.
      Bakugou smirked and panted, he slowly turned to face (Name). His countenance fell when he saw the girl. "Two-face!" He stomped up to (Name) and grabbed her by the collar, "The fuck you mean you've seen scary?!"
      (Name) clasped his hand and spoke, "It can mean several things." She looked out the shattered window, "Mom, bug, and-" She stopped herself and mumbled, "That it."
      "Obviously not," He growls, "Fucking tell me."
      (Name) tightens her grip on his hands, and slowly twists the arm.
      He flinched, which gave (Name) enough time to counter. She flipped the boy and stood over him. "Lip glued."
      An explosion emits, causing the building to rumble and release debris. "Fuuuucccck! Tell me!"
      "Bacoogo, let us go." (Name) exits the building, leaving a seething Bakugou to catch up.
~~~~~
      The duo made their way to the center of the U.S.J. The battle before them was waging, bodies were scattered and a large bird was in the ground; constricting All Might.
Bakugou leaped, attacking the gaseous man. A steel collar showed which Bakugou held onto.
"Bakugou!" Midoriya shouted in relief, "(Name)!" Ice crept onto the bird, "Todoroki, Kirishima! You guys!"
"(Name)...?" The man whom was covered in hands started, "(Name) (Last Name)?"
The girl felt a nervous sweat break out. How did this villain know her name?
"Is it the girl with a mutation of a quirk? Show me!" He erratically scratched his neck, "Show me!"
"H-huh?!" The girl stepped back as the man neared.
(Name) stopped herself, she wouldn't act cowardly. "Exoskeleton!" Her quirk encased herself; she jumped and tackled the man.
"(Name), don't let him touch you!" Midoriya called to the girl, which caused her to nod in reply.
"How do you know?"
He cackled as he writhed beneath her, "I have a number of informers...I'm sure you'll find a file on one of the lackeys." Her eyes widened and she tightened her hold. She would find that file.
~~~~~
As soon as the situation started, it had ended. 1.A stood in front of the U.S.J, each were worn from the day's unexpected events.
"Besides Midoriya and Eraserhead, all of the students came out relatively unscathed." A detective stated, "I'm surprised such young students handled themselves so well."
"Indeed you shouldn't underestimate these students."
The pros' and detectives discussed the incident, as all of the minor injuries were healed.
The students were sent home, and given the rest of the week off.
Throughout this time (Name) worried, she worried if her father's false memoirs would resurface and come into the spotlight.
She attempted to burry these thoughts, she should be notified if the file was found.
~~~~~
School arrived and each student trudged in. It was as if nothing had occurred prior.
Ida screeched the daily announcements, it had somewhat of a soothing affect for (Name).
The morning bell rang, and a mummified Aizawa entered.
"(Name) principal's office."
The girl nodded and rushed to the destination. The girl entered and was greeted by the principal, Nedzu.
"Miss (Name), tea?"
"No thank."
The rodent slid a file onto his desk, "We had found it after rounding up the villain's. We wanted to check it's authenticity before we gave it to you."
      (Name) eagerly retrieved the Manila folder and opened its contents. Photos of her family were pasted, reports of her quirk and school life were written.
      One thing though stood out. In bold red letters in read, '(Name)'s Quirk Description'
      'Many doctors and quirk specialists have not been able to pinpoint (Name)'s exact cause of her quirk. After much research and calculations, we have found the truth behind her quirk, 'Persona'.
      In the womb, (Name) was one of two eggs fertilized. (Name) supposedly was to have a male twin. Due to her egg consuming her brother's, she was berthed into this world as a Siamese twin.
      (Name)'s newborn body had a third arm and leg. After surgery it was properly removed.
      (Name) had then lived a normal life with her mother until she was four, going on five. She had switched genders, becoming a boy for a week and developing a second quirk.'
      Beneath the report was three flash cards. Each gave a proper description of her quirk. She gaped at the intricate details included. This report was as accurate as could be.
      'Persona- A quirk that is one of a kind, allows the user to switch genders. Though all the triggers are not know. The known triggers are spoiled milk, sneezing, and sulfur.'
      'Exoskeleton- A quirk that allows the user's bone marrow to surface and harden creating an armor. (Name)'s female counterpart uses this quirk.'
      'Telekinesis- User can manipulate matter. (Name)'s drawback induces nausea after lifting living matter or anything over 250 kilograms. (Name)'s male counterpart uses this quirk.'
      (Name) sat in her chair flabbergasted, "H-how?"
      Nedzu solemnly smiled, "The underworld has quite the number of sources." Nedzu placed his paws on (Name)'s quivering hands, "Clean yourself up and then return to class. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the sport's festival information."