Cure my Depression ✓️

Start from the beginning

When Rhys opened the fridge, all of his feeling came back. He stopped moving and tears started to slip.

"Woah, kid. Are you alright?" Jack asked, Rhys sensing a little worry.

"No. I'm not. Not since-" Rhys weakly replied, wiping the tears off his face.

"Give me a minute." Jack quickly said and disappear.

----------JACK----------

On Jack's end, he was yelling through his radio.

"What the hell are you. I'm now in a rush so get your asses here."

"Oh, Im sorry, Mr. I'm king of the world. Sorry if the ride is two hours long." A woman spat.

Rhys wasn't doing so good. All those memories, the good memories we're coming back that we're followed by the shit he has done.

Jack was willing to help Rhys with whatever he wanted, even though it didn't end that well, but Rhys just sent Jack back to the void. He was begging Rhys not to do it even went as far and to getting on his knees, but Rhys... he did it. Sent him back to nothingness.

That was until Vaughn did something. Rhys doesn't know it but Vaughn was willing to go as far as to bring the dead back to life to help his best friend. Even if there was a chance everyone could die.

All those weeks that Vaughn had left Rhys, not being that Rhys asked, was to bring Jack back.

Sure, Jack was mad. But then Jack saw Rhys, how bad he looked, it all changed in seconds. All the anger, hatred, it was all gone with one look at the boy. Jack saw he was underweight and obviously doesn't get enough sleep.

'Please. Just wait a couple hours. Please.' Jack thought.

When Jack got back he saw Rhys had fallen on the floor and his head covered by his hands.

"I left for two minutes." 'How could you be this broken?' Jack could feel himself being too attached to Rhys. 'Maybe this is what it's like to be in love.' Jack smiled sadly.

----------RHYS----------

"I just- everything. Every memory- just... hit me. I can-" Rhys' breath quicken and it was getting harder for him to breath.

"Just calm down. Think about something else."

Rhys started thinking everything else that was not Jack but no matter what he thought about, it returned back to Jack. But instead Rhys started thinking about how he was now back.

"Can you stabilize yourself for two hours?" Jack asked.

Rhys was questioning him in his head but didn't say it out loud.

"I've been doing that for nearly a month." When Jack heard that response, he was hesitant to leave, but he had to.

----------JACK----------

On Jack's end, there was a car arriving at his destination. Filled with three people, Vaughn, Fiona, and Sasha.

"Get in the car. Two hours remember." Vaughn said and Jack hopped on the top of the car.

"I can get back sooner." Jack said and scooted his way into the drivers seat forcing Vaughn to sit in the back.

So Jack sped up, faster than Vaughn had ever driven, ignoring anything that got in his way.

----------RHYS----------

Rhys remember, two hours. That's what Jack said: two hours. Rhys wasn't sure what was going to happen in two hours, but it may be worth it based on how Jack said it.