One Week

Devil laid in his bed, thinking about.. Well, everything. He doesn't regret letting Mugman go. He knew one day that Mugs would ask, despite all the pain he went through. He sighs as he tosses and turns in his bed. It was cold, despite it being in Hell. He looked at the emptiness of the bed and whimpered. Rubbing the empty space, Devil thought about Dice.

"Oh Dice... I miss you dearly... I said some horrible things to you, and you ran away... I'm glad to know where you are, but it doesn't fill this empty hole in my heart... I'm so.. So so sorry my love... If only I could earn your forgiveness..." Devil thought as tears fell from his cheeks. No sooner he fell asleep. There were no dreams, just nightmares...

(Where am I? This... This looks like Hell, but more hotter... Is that me?)

Now... My rule can take over this pathetic island..and soon more, muahahahahah!!!!

(What am I doing? Wait...Dice? He's here...but why is he hurt?!)

As for you, you worthless..(NOOO!!!) weak...(STOP IT!!!!) good for nothing lackey.... (SHUT UP!!! HES NOT A LACKEY!!!) I guess it's time to receive your sentence...

You... You never cared for us....ugh, I thought you changed!!! (I DID!!! LEAVE MY DICE ALONE!!!!) but...you monster... YOU KILLED OUR BABY!!! HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU!?!? (...what?)

MUAHAHAHAHAHA, silence sinner and fall like the rest!!!!!

CHINK!!!! CRACK!!! -spatter, cough wheeze, gurgle-

(NOOOO!!!!! MY DICE!!!!! NONONONONOONONONOONONONOOOOOO!!!!!)

I'll...never...-wheeze-...forgive you....demon....-last breath-

(NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! -huff huff huff- wha..." Devil looked around, panting. Tears streamed down his face as he hugs his knees and cried. He felt helpless and small.

".... Must of been a bad one, Dev." Said a familiar voice. Devil shoot his head up to see Dice and the floor of his bed. His green eyes glowing slightly in the dark. Devil reached a shaking hand towards Dice. Dice came closer and let Devil's hand rest on his cheek. In one swift move, Devil hugs Dice tightly.

"Y-you're h-here.... You're r-really h-here...." Devil's voice shook in fear and disbelief.

"There there, shhhh... It's ok..it's ok..."

"H-how are you here?"

"I got a break from work, a week to be exact... And I wanted to spend it with you." Dice kisses Devil deeply. Devil blushes as he pulls Dice onto the bed and lays him on top. He rubs Dice's belly and felt a hard kick. Devil's ears perked up.

"Woah..got a kicker there, heheh.."

"Tell me about, doesn't some sometimes..." Dice leans in and nibbles Devil's neck, earning a shy moan. Smirking, Dice trails his hand up Devil's thigh, making his back arch in response. "You let Mugman go... Why?"

"Prrrr, well... He had enough of Hell and wanted to go home... I let him kept his soul card, since he said being a demon has some benefits... And I thought I did the right thing..." Replied Devil, shyly looking away. Dice looked at Devil in awe and blushed brightly. "..what?"

"You've changed... And I'm proud of you. Dev, I'm sorry for leaving... Can you forgive me?"

"Of course, and Dice... I now know all the pain I put you through the all the years.... And I feel so bad about it... I may be evil and shit, but I hurt the one I love and I can't forgive myself for it.... I'm sorry..."

"I forgive you, Devil... Now, who's been a naughty demon?"

"I have." Devil swayed his tail under Dice. Dice leans in and bites Devil's ear, making him moan out. Devil slowly ripped away Dice's clothes into shreds. Dice groans as Devil's claws grazes his skin, leaving light cuts. Dice opens Devil's legs and sucks his crotch.

"Ahhh!!! Fuck Dice!!! Ahh shit I missed your loving..." Devil looks at Dice sucking him off, "most of all, I missed you.." Devil smiled sheepishly. Dice hummed as he deepthroats Devil's cock. Devil arches his back as he moans out. Dice pulls back and puts Devil's left leg on his shoulder.

"Want my cock, Devil?" Purred Dice, grinding his cock against Devil's entrance. Devil bit his lower lip as he grinds back. " I take that as a yes." Slowly, Dice enters Devil's ass. Devil gasps out as he grips his sheets. Grunting, Dice thrust deeply into Devil.

"AAHHH!!!! FUCK!!! AHHH!!!! HARDER BABY!!!" Moaned Devil. Dice thrusts harder, panting as he does so. Devil pants hard and Dice fucks him from behind. Holding on to Devil, Dice bites his ears has he picks up his pace. Devil moans more as he can feel Dice swell inside him.

"Mmm...fuck... Devil, ahh, I'm cumming.... Fuck.." Grunted Dice before biting Devil's shoulder. Devil groans as he looks  over his shoulder.

"AAAHHHH!!!! CUM BABY!!!! CUM INSIDE!!!!" Devil yells as he's close to cumming. Dice pumps Devil's cock as he thrusts harder and harder. Dice gave a few last hard thrusts before cumming inside. Devil arches his back before cumming as well in Dice's hand and on the sheets. Panting, both laid on the bed. Devil snuggled against Dice's chest.

"I love you Devil."

"I love you both."