Rolled Along

Devil was at his bar, drinking his thoughts away. The Tipsy Troops were watching over him for Dice. Devil pondered and grumbled as he gulps down another drink.

"How can he say that he likes me back in such manner?! Does he find this funny?! Well I'll show him!!!" Thought Devil. After finishing his 12th drink, he staggerly looks for Dice. Him bumping into tables and customers got troublesome, even tripping on his tail was a hassle.

"D-Dice!!! King -urk- Dice!!! Get your...-his-your ass ovvvver here!!! That purple..cute ass here.. R-right now!!!" Yelled Devil, barely maintaining balance. Just before falling, Devil finds himself in the arms of Dice. Just before he could scold him, Dice carried him back to his office. Once in the office, Dice puts Devil on the desk.

"You're really wasted, sir.."

"You c-can't -hic- tell me -urk- to doooooeheheheheh~"

"Sir you need to relax.. Or else.."

"Or else whaaaat?" Devil really is being annoying to Dice. Frowning, Dice pins Devil against the desk. Devil looked at him in shock and tried to to pull him off with his tail.

"Why did you go off and get drunk when I told you that I liked you back... When you told me,... I..." Dice loosened his grip and just sat between Devil's leg, "I thought I was the only one with these feelings...." Dice lowered head. Devil looked at the man who always had a smile. Who always stayed by his side. Who liked him. And guilt boiling into Devil's conscious. Devil slowly sat up and lightly rubbed Dice's cheek.

"Dice... I... I'm sorry.." Dice looked up in shock, Devil never apologizes, "I never thought..-hic- you liked me that way and I thought you were pulling my tail... But I remember that you are a serious man... Man I'm such a pain in the ass..." Devil rested his head on Dice's shoulder. Dice gently pets Devil and listens to him purr.

"Just don't tell the ladies that I roll this way~" Dice said smugly. Devil sat up and glared at Dice. Dice couldn't hold in his laugh.

"I can't believe you made a cheesy ass pun like that... Prick.." Devil said grimly. Dice laughed harder.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry, sir, I was trying to cheer you up, hehehehehe!!!!" Devil blushes and puffed his cheek. Giggly, Dice kisses his cheek.

"Never do that again... The pun I meant, it was that bad..."