Chapter 8

5 months later

You woke up in the medical room again. As you looked around the room and noticed Laura sitting next to you starting to wake up. "Hey Laura." She got up and hugged you, to your surprise. "I thought you were gone forever." You hugged back. "I'll never leave you, or anyone else." She pressed her lips against yours which surprised you even more but you kissed back. After what felt like hours you heard a 'ahem',you both turned to see Beast and the professor in the doorway. You both pulled away and sat down blushing. "Well that was unexpected." "Indeed." "Am I fine to leave?" "Not yet, when Logan and Jean found you you were almost paste, it's a miracle you survived actually. But your still healing, the hole in your chest is still growing back." You lift up your shirt to see a gaping hole growing back together. "Well all I need is to consume something and then I'm good." After you said that you got up and left the school to find some criminals to absorb.

Timeskip

After hours of not finding anyone you left. While walking you saw something creeping in a alleyway, it turned out to be venom fighting Spider-Man as he was thrown out of the alley towards you. You caught him and set him down. "Whew, thanks, wait a minute your that new guy in the xmen, want to help?" "Sure I need the practice anyways." You tried morphing into your claws but instead it turned into a giant blade. "Well this is new." You rushed at venom cutting pieces of him off. When you absorbed them your hands turned into three fingered hands. You shot out a tendril at him and held him in place before absorbing the rest of the symbiote making you feel even more powerful than before, leaving a man on the ground. "Thanks for the help, but what did you do to venom?" "I consumed it, you won't have to worry about him anymore." "Ok, thanks again." He swung away with the man while you want back to the mansion for some very needed sleep.

Timeskip

When you made it to the mansion you walked into your room you were hugged by Laura. "Where were you?" "I was helping Spider-Man with venom, long story short, no more symbiote and new powers." You pecked her on the lips and went to your bed which she stopped you again. "What are you doing?" "Going to bed." She pointed to her bed. "Your sleeping with me." You blushed but went with it. You layed on her bed with her cuddling up against you and the both of you went to sleep.

A/N: Sorry this one is shit, I need to work on my creativity better