Chapter 2

As I wake up again, I see that I'm in a room with multiple doors. I hear growls coming from beyond the doors, then they open up showing dozens of infected people running towards me. I did the only I thought and kicked one so hard the one's behind it flew across the room. More doors open to show more infected, as I look on I start to think whatever these people injected in me made everything about me better. The infected surround me as I look for a way to escape. I see a observation room through the glass a few feet up. 'If that black liquid gave me super strength, then I could possibly throw that gurney.' I grabbed both sides of the gurney and pulled with all my strength and to my surprise it actually started working. As I was pulling I heard the doctor's in the observation room frantically yelling to burn the room, then the fire came and knocked me out.

Dr. Crane pov

"Get in there and make sure he's dead." I said to the blackwatch soilders. As they ran into the room I was horrified to see one of them was grabbed and crushed by (n) and consumed by tentacles protruding from his back. The other soldier tried to escape but I pressed the quarantine lock after they went in. The soldier was pounding against the door before he suddenly stopped and his head was separated from his body. (N) grabbed the gurney and threw it through the glass and he hopped through the opening. "Mercer, project whitelight has escaped! I repeat pro--" I couldn't say anything as I was picked up and slammed against the wall by (n). "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!?" As he asked that a thick gray armor like skin started covering him.

 "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!?" As he asked that a thick gray armor like skin started covering him

When I didn't answer him, he threw me across the room and picked me up again. "I'll ask again, what did you do to me? "We made you better." After I said that I was slammed to the floor and the last thing I saw was his foot coming down on my face.

First person pov

As I crushed Dr. Crane's head in, tentacles came from my back again,'Great now I'm doc ock.' I thought to myself. As I was thinking more blackwatch soldiers came in, I think they were, one of them wore a yellow and blue costume and another wore weird shades. "I think the professor was wrong on that mutant." The one with shades said. "Hey bub, what are you?" The other asked as I was getting ready for a fight. "Wolverine, stand down." 'Wolverine? From the x-men? Finally some help.' As I reached out I think they thought I was becoming hostile because Cyclops as I now know him powered up his blast and wolverine let out his claws. I then noticed that I was covered in black armor like skin and looked like a monster to them. Cyclops shot a blast at me and it hurt like hell. I got up and sprinted at them and wolverine sprinted at me. We both raised our fist and punched each other in the face, except his claws got lodged in my face. I tried to pull back only to get another claw in my gut. Blood was pouring out of me as I tried to escape, he then threw me back into the quarantined room with him following me. I got some of his blood in my mouth when I punched him and I accidentally consumed it. When I got up my hands started turning into edward scissorhands like claws (picture above) and my wounds regenerated. I lunged at him and slashed his chest making blood splurt everywhere. I then threw him at the wall and started stabbing him over and over again not giving him any time to counter. Cyclops shot at me again, hitting me in the arm blasting it off and giving me pain. Wolverine then slammed me against the wall and started pummeling me as my armor was coming off showing my face. Seeing my face he stopped and ripped off the armor around my face to get a better look at me. "We've been fighting the kid the whole time?" Wolverine asked Cyclops. "I was trying to tell you that I wasn't an enemy but you shot me instead." I said looking at Cyclops."Now can we get outta here? I'm very exhausted and sick of this place." I said before passing out.

Third person pov

Wolverine sighed and picked (n) up and carried him out with Cyclops following, not knowing that someone was watching the cameras with interest.

A/N

hello everyone. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I'm not very good at making fight scenes so I made this as short as I could while giving some action. Next chapter you'll be at the x-mansion with all the other members and you'll meet some people. With that said I'll see you in the next chapter.