Playing with the board

I pulled the box out my bag and placed it on the table in front off us. I spoke I want to play it, I felt stronger and took the board out the box with the piece. I read the rules out loud, 1) don't play if you think it's just a game, 2) never take your hands off the piece while playing, 3) never ask if it's an evil spirit 4) always say goodbye. So I placed the piece onto the board and put our fingers on it. I said "is there any spirts here with us" the piece moved to yes. I asked what is your name, it answered with Alex. I moved it to goodbye and threw the board across the room.

I knew I shouldn't damage the board, while I walked over to it and picked it up. I carefully placed it on the bedside table, until Rye leant towards me, he reached my lips and started kissing me going down my neck. It felt good, the thing that scared me was a black figure stood near the door pointing to the board with a smile on his face. What do I do now, I pulled away from Rye, trying not to scare him. I saw a massive portal open up on the board and pushed Rye out the way. I went over to examine it, it was dark, with purple lights in it. Something was pulling me into the portal, I gave up and jumped right in. Rye tried to stop me but it was to late I was already in the weird looking portal. I couldn't see in it, I didn't know where I will land.