"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry, Sehun."

"Don't be. I know you must have felt hurt with what mom and Eun Bi said. But please let it a side or better forget about it. None of what they say is true. They are just jealous with you."

I heard her chuckle. I frown and pull away from the hug. "Why are you laughing?"

"Why would they be jealous about me? I have nothing. I'm just a plain and poor girl."

"That's where you're wrong. You are way richer them mom and Eun Bi. You have more qualities then Eun Bi."

"Really? And what is that?"

"I tell you later. Now let's go out. It's hot in here."

She smile and nod her head agreeing with me. I told her to wait and said that I will open the door for her. She just smile and said a simple okay.

When I open the door for her, she thanked me while stepping out from the car. Once she fully out from the car, she stand there in shock.

> HAYOUNG <

When I step out from the car, I was shock to see what was in front of me.

There stand a beautiful two story craftsman style terrace house. It looks exactly like my dream house.

"Sehun, where are we?" I ask looking at him wondering where we are.

"Do you like it?" He asks me.

"Yes. It's so beautiful. It's like my dream house. But where are we?" I ask seeking for answer.

He hugs me from behind and said it right into my ear. "Welcome angel face to our own house."

I look at him in shock. "What do you mean by our own house? Did you buy this for us?"

He smile sweetly at me and nod his head. "Yes. When I see the way mom treat you after we got married, I went for house hunting. I don't want you to suffer anymore. When I saw this house for the very first time, I know this is it, the house that we going to live in and raise our children. This is the house that you always dream off.

But when I ask you about moving out, you been saying no so I just plan to keep it and when the right time come, I'll bring you hear. There is no other right time then today. I'm glad you like it."

"Oh honey! You don't know how happy you just make me. It's lovely. I love it. Even from the outside it feels so homey. Come on, I want to see the inside." I said pulling him toward the house.

Sehun take out the key and we walk inside once the door was open. The first thing we see is the living room. Sehun did a really good job in choosing the colour and the furniture. It feels so warm and cosy.

"Oh my god, Sehun! it so beautiful. Everything here is so beautiful."

"I know. I hire the best interior designer and tell them how you like the house to decorate."

"You love me so much don't you?" I said.

He looks at my eyes that fill with love and said "So much that I can't leave or even breathe without you by my side. I love you so much that the moment I step out from the house I already miss you."

The simple word that my husband just says warms my heart. Oh god, how did I ever thought that our marriage was a mistake. He is the best thing that ever happens in my life.

I run to her and kiss her passionately on his lips. He raps me in his arm and kiss me back with the same passion that I have for him.

When I open my eyes after out long kiss, I look at him and smile "I love you so much, Oh Sehun. I'm sorry for saying that marrying you was a mistake."