5

> SEHUN <

The whole time in the car, Hayoung didn't say anything. She was just looking outside the window as if thinking something.

I know whatever mom and Eun Bi said, something must have affect her. I swear if mom wasn't there in the first place, I might have slapped her and humiliate her in front of everyone.

She doesn't know that I know what she's been doing behind mom's back. She's is the real definition of a whore or maybe a bitch. I just don't want mom to be disappoint about her and her family is very good and respected. That's why I didn't said anything.

Once we reach the place where I plan to take Hayoung stay for maybe a day or two, I turn off the car and look at my wife.

"Angel face, we are here." I said.

She come back from her terrace and looks at me. She nod her head and was about to walk out from the car, but I stop her.

"What happen, angel? You were in a deep thought. You didn't even talk to me for the whole ride."

"I'm fine, baby. I was thinking about what I should cook tomorrow."

Cupping her cheek, and lean my forehead on hers, I said "You're lying, angel. I know you are lying. You still bad at lying. What is it, sweetheart?"

"It's really nothing. Believe me." she said but deep down, I know she's lying and I will try anything for her to speak up.

"Tell me, angel. I know there must be something you're thinking about. We are not going out from this car until you tell me what you are thinking about."

She sighs and pulls away from my hand. Looking in front, she said something that I don't want to hear from her mouth.

"I made a mistake by marrying you, Sehun. I shouldn't have said yes even when you blackmail me about killing yourself."

"What are you saying, angel? I never thought this kind of word will come out from your mouth. We got married is not a mistake. You marrying me is not a mistake. You are meant for me. Why are you thinking about this kind of thing?"

"I heard everything mom and Eun Bi said, Sehun. Whatever they said about, some of it might be true. I don't know who my father is, Sehun. Even mom didn't know who my father is. I'm not saying that mom might have whoring around. I will never ever think like that. I know who and how mom is. She's the loveliest and nicest person I ever meet, but thinking that I might be an illegitimate child of a drug addict or even worsts a rapper daughter.

It will just humiliate you, Sehun when everyone knows who I really am to you. I even snatch your family happiness away. I'm not a very good daughter-in-law, Sehun. No one in this world would want me as a daughter-in-law." Tears start to fall from her eyes.

She wipes it and tries her best to control the tears. I know she's hurt and it wasn't the usual hurt that mom use to give her. This time it's deep.

Pulling her in my arm and caress her hair, I told her to be strong.

"I'm sorry if I force you to marry me. I'm sorry if marrying me hurt you, angel. But don't say that our marriage is a mistake. I can't take it. I love you so much, Oh Hayoung. I really do and I can't even imagine living without you and I don't even want to imagine it. I'm sorry if you're not happy. But you are my Mrs. and I want you to stay as my Mrs. forever. If you want, we can move out and start a new life. And please don't say you snatch the happiness from my family. We were never a happy family because all of us been listening to what mom told us to do like a puppet. Her puppet. We were never a happy family, angel. You are my happiness. I learn about what happiness mean since the day I've meet you. So please, please stop saying our marriage is a mistake."