Chapter 17

Both of you laid cuddling for a while, before getting dressed then heading down. Everyone watched as you and Gajeel entered the lobby with a mixture of reactions. Bisca made her way up to you with a sly smirk on her face.

"You two really know how to put on a show." She winked.

Your face flushed, rivaling Erzas hair. A few surrounding guild members snickered and laughed. You were so embarrassed. You turned to Gajeel to see his reaction, but he wasn't behind you anymore.

Suddenly he was standing on a bar in the lobby. Everyone directed their attention to him, and your heartbeat skyrocketed. He smirked at you and winked.

You sighed, internally screaming. Music started playing from somewhere. Then he started snapping his fingers with one hand and and patting his leg with another.

"Shoo-bee-doo That lady with the (e/c) eyes. Bop-da-bop she's my lady."

He started to sing and you just wish you could turn invisible, or that you would die. Eyes were either on him or you. The worst part was that it wasn't just your guild watching. People were laughing at his singing, and the employees didn't look too thrilled.

Bisca placed an arm around you giggling at his singing. You pulled her into a hug so you could hide your face. He continued to sing, so Bisca got the bright idea to drag you up to the counter.

"Bop-bop-bop I just go to sing, yes! I just got to sing!" He finished pulling you up onto the bar and giving you a rather passionate and sloppy kiss. That feeling of wanting to be invisible became stronger.

"Please stop." You half whispered, half squeaked. Your face was burning and you were hiding your face in his chest.

"(Y/n), are you embarrassed by my love for you?" He looked down at you legitimately hurt.

You looked at him shocked and shook your head. "N-no! Babe I'm not embarrassed by you. I just... didn't expect you to sing." You said awkwardly.

He jumped down and pulled you down into his arms, bridal style. "Well get used to it sweet thing. I ain't stoppin'. Geehee" His smirk made your heart melt, but you were still really embarrassed.

Makarov came out with a sad expression. "We will be transporting Yajima back to Magnolia. Let us take leave." His words were soft spoken.

As if nothing just happened, everyone got ready to leave and walked out of the inn. Outside there was a black coach with darkened windows. Makarov and Mira sat on the bench. The rest of us walked behind it.

-Small time skip-

Everyone arrived back in Magnolia after a while. Most people took the train back, but a few of you stayed with the coach. You made a jackal for those who stayed.

It was a long journey, but it was rather peaceful and the scenery was breath taking. The coach arrived in front of an old abandoned tavern with the Fairy Tail emblem on the front of it.

You dismounted from your jackal to look around. It was really beautiful here. The hill overlooked the town and the sun setting was just in view. 'This is a wonderful final resting place.' You thought to yourself.

Gajeel walked beside you, placing his arm around you. "I never noticed the beauty of this place. I was just so damn irritated about being in a shack." You looked at him confused.

"This was the Fairy Tail building for a while." He explained.

"Why? I thought this guild was always huge?" You turned to face him.