Of Birthdays and Mates

Start from the beginning

The thought of girls surrounding my mate isn't a very good idea. I can't even think of the girls hoping they were Spencer's mate.

"Don't talk about it" I snapped.

"Hey, you asked me" he said chuckling. I just rolled my eyes on him.

"Are you jealous?" he teased me.

"I'm not!" I replied in a harsh tone.

"You shouldn't be. That was like four years ago and I've got you now" he said as he leaned and smelled my hair.

True. I shouldn't be jealous or anything. I know Spencer loves me and that I have nothing to worry about. I reminded myself.

"I hope Gavin finds his mate" he stated changing the topic. I know he's kinda affected about Gavin. He's his brother anyway.

"I know he would" I assured him. He smiled at me.

Just then, Jared approached us.

"Hi Luna" he smiled.

"Hi Jared, haven't seen you for a while" I smiled back.

"Been busy. Mind if I borrow Alpha here?" he asked for my permission.

"No biggie" I answered.

Both men excused themselves from me as they walked towards the lesser crowd. Feeling thirsty, I decided to go inside Gavin's house to grab some water. There were juice and gin outside but I prefer water. I don't want to be tempted by the alcohol once again.

As I was to enter the kitchen, I saw Gavin with some unknown girl on top of the kitchen table making out. I restraint myself from screaming and immediately turned on my back.

Why do I always have to have a view of Gavin's make out session. Gross! I thought.

This is like the second time I saw him with a girl. And it wasn't a pretty sight. I'm telling you. It wasn't a pretty sight.

I'm just thankful Henrietta's not here to witness his mate's whoring. But I was wrong.

As I was about to walk out of the kitchen, a door bursted open. Henrietta was standing there and boy does she looked so angry. Her canines were out and so is her claws. I haven't seen her that scary before.

"Mate!" she growled, enraged.

Imagine the shock Gavin has in his face when he saw Henrietta. He pushed the girl off the table who screamed. Gavin stood up quickly.

"I can explain..." Gavin said nervously to Henrietta. I'm sure Gavin already knows Henrietta's his mate by the looks of him. He was sweating cold and doesn't know what to do.

But before Gavin could continue talking, Henrietta stormed out of the room. She didn't even bother to stop when she saw me. She was obviously furious. Gavin chased her.

I was left with the girl in the room. She seemed stunned about what happened, too, She didn't move. She just sat at where she fell off and her arms were crossed acoss her bare breasts.

Just then Spencer entered the scene.

"What happened here?" he asked as he turned on his back when he saw the half naked girl on the floor. He signalled the girl to get lost. The girl immediately followed his Alpha's order and went out of the room.

"I heard someone scream" he said looking at me with concern. He looked for any bruises or wounds all over me.

"I'm okay. It's just Henrietta and Gavin" I said.

"Henrietta? She's here?" he sound surprised. I nodded.

"Did Gavin do something to Henrietta?" he asked me. I nodded once again.

"I'll beat him dead!" he said ferociously as his eyes started to turn black.

"I mean Gavin did something but not what you think" I said reaching at his hands. Spencer seemed to relax when he heard Gavin did not in anyway molested Henrietta.

"Then what?" he asked. His brows are meeting.

"Henrietta and Gavin are mates" I said.

"Come again?" he asked me once again just to make sure what he had heard was right.

"They're mates. Henrietta and Gavin are mates" I repeated.

I saw Spencer's face in total shock. He wasn't totally expecting that. I just let out a loud sigh and looked up the ceiling

Spencer's ex and Spencer's brother are mates. I'm just wondering how things would end up.

Hmmmmm...

×××

There it goes.

Watcha think?

Hope you liked it.

-M.M