Netflix and Chill

When Luke returned home, I was feeling so guilt-ridden. I couldn't calm down. Every time Luke would ask me something, I'd get scared, thinking he would just magically find out about Taylor and I's little kiss. Okay...maybe it wasn't little, I mean he had his tongue in my mouth. That was so wrong, yet it felt so right. But! I did stop, when I grasped what was going on. I pushed him away, that counts for something. At least I was flooded with instant regret when I came to my senses.

The next night, we decided to watch a movie together. Taylor invited a different girl over, Nicole. I sat cuddling with Luke under the covers. Nicole leaned against Taylor, on the couch. Taylor and I hadn't talked much to each other, trying to put our kiss last night out of our mind. Or at least I was. Only about 15 minutes into the movie, they started to make out right there on the couch. She was lying on the couch giggling and everything as Taylor sucked on her neck.

"Go get a fucking room Taylor", his brother teased.They just ignored us, continuing to slop each other down.

"Babe, you wanna watch this upstairs?", I asked Luke. I didn't wanna watch Taylor and his bum of a lady friend."Yea let's go", he grabbed the movie and then swiftly picked me up bridal style. I shrieked, giggling, because he had caught me off guard. I was still wrapped up the comforter, as if I was some sort of butterfly in a cocoon. He carried me up the stairs, to his room.I looked back at Taylor as we ascended and it seemed he stopped kissing Nicole when Luke and I disappeared. Was he trying to make me jealous? Ha ha. Wow, I laughed at this. Even though I probably shouldn't, since I was the slightest bit envious. I wished he was kissing me like that.

But I shook it off, I had Luke to fulfill that wish. Later that night, I came out of Luke's room to fix my freshly washed hair in the bathroom, and on my way there, I had an unwanted encounter with his brother. I stood there unwillingly as he bit his lip, trying to keep his eyes on my face and not my body, that was dressed in short lounge shorts and a tank top that fit me kinda tight around my body. Drops of water fell from my damp hair down onto my shoulders. I knew he found this alluring. His eyes shifted down to my boobs, and I quickly interjected, "Hmm mhhm", I cleared my throat loudly.

He jumped slightly, which made me smile. "Gosh, why do you do this to me?!", he threw his head back in frustration. "Do what?!", I shot back in confusion."I want you", he breathed through clenched teeth. I knew he wanted me. In bed. Again.

"Well sorry, I can't help you with that," I shook my head with my arms crossed.

"Why not?", he tried to pull me close. "You know why", I said, pulling my hand out of his grasp."He doesn't have to know", he pleaded.

"It doesn't matter if he knows or not. It's wrong. He's my boyfriend and your little brother. Besides where's Nicole, can't you get her to fix this little problem you're having?"He rolled his eyes.

"She went home. Anyway, I don't want her."

"Ha!", I laughed, "Didn't look like that the way you were making out with her earlier."

"Yeah, well that's because I was only thinking about you, and your lips."

I almost fell for it, for a second, but I snapped out of it. "Yeah right. How many girls have you told that one to?" I finally got my feet to move and left him standing in the hallway in dissatisfaction.