Sober Kiss

I was spending more and more time at Luke's place. On this particular day, Luke was out and I was having a pretty damn boring time, that is until Taylor came into the room. I sat on the floor, leaned up against the couch texting one of my friends. Taylor joined me on the floor and began nudging my foot with his own.

"Stop", I giggled.

"Stoopp', he mimicked me, in a teasing way.

"Shutup", I snarled.He suddenly reached over and grabbed my phone right out of my hand.

"Who are you texting?"

"Stop it, give that back!", I reached over to him trying to grab my phone back, but he just continued to move it out of my reach. I stood up, and hovered over him, struggling to get my phone back, but it was a challenge.

"Ohh, look at this pic", he teased, "Who's this for, Lukie??"I stopped to think for a second, if I had any scandalous pictures on there. I sighed in relief, because I didn't, but I did have some "sexy" photos on there. Either way, he shouldn't be looking at any of them.

"Give me my phone!" I tried not to laugh at the funny shocked expression he had on his face.

"Fine!" I grabbed the remote from the armrest, and switched the channel. Now I knew this would get his attention, the football game was on, just coming back from commercial. "Put it back" he said sternly.

"No, not until you give me my phone"

"Alright, come get it", he held it out to me but I didn't trust him, "Come on, the game is on!", he got restless as he watched me stand on the other side of the room.He stood up, rushing towards me and I squealed and threw the remote far from me, before he could come attack me for it. When I realized he was running for it, I charged towards it before he could, dropping onto the floor. He straddled me, struggling for the remote in my hand. I laughed as he tried to tickle it out of me.

"Stop it", I squirmed under him.Suddenly he stopped, staring into my eyes. He brought his face closer to mine, he was only a few inches away now. I stared back into his eyes, and then his lips, and then his eyes, and his lips once more. Next thing, my lips were crashed against his. I kissed him for a few seconds. His tongue poked around on my lips, begging for entrance and I willingly parted them, letting him slip his tongue in. It was captivating, him kissing me like this. It was like he didn't even give a shit about the football game anymore. I gasped and pulled away when I realized what I was doing.

"Stop", I pushed against his hard chest.

"You kissed me first", he whispered.

"It was a mistake, now get off", I grabbed my phone back and basically scrambled to Luke's room. I sat on the bed breathing heavily. I mean I've kissed him before, but this time it was a romantic kiss. This time I was completely sober, and not just recovering from a breakup. This time, I was in a relationship, with someone I really liked, and that's what made the kiss a mistake.