"I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to either but I have to," Camila cupped my face now and looked deeply into my green eyes.

"When do we see eachother again?"

"At school?"

I sighed, "No, I mean like this. When will we actually have time for ourselves?"

"I don't know, Laur. We'll find a way, ok? I'm gonna get ready now," Camila planted a quick peck on my lips and got off my lap, darting to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Crap. I hadn't thought about this," Camila muttered as she came out of the bathroom with a white towel around her. "I can't just show up in your clothes, she'll know I didn't go to school in them and my clothes from yesterday are still wet–"

"I put them on the heater yesterday, baby. They're dry," I stopped her rant again and her eyes widened. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her running towards me to smooch me. Then she pulled back abruptly.

"Wait. If I wear the clothes I wore yesterday she'll notice," she whispered and I felt her fresh breath on my face from how close we were.

"Wear my hoodie on top of it," I shrugged. "I'll get your clothes," I told her and quickly got up to get the now dried clothes.

Watching her get dressed in my room was fun. She was incredibly shy for someone who got on her knees in the middle of my kitchen the day before, but I didn't tease her with that because it would only make it worse. She pulled on all the items of clothing as fast as she could but I definitely had time to appreciate her body the way it deserved to be appreciated. I saw a small mark right on her inner thigh before she could pull her jeans on all the way up. It was from the night that we had shared and I smirked at the memories from last night.

"Stop looking at me like that," Camila murmured and ran a hand through her damp hair. She was buttoning her jeans but her upper body was still only covered by a bra.

"Like what?" I asked still distracted by the sight.

"I don't know...like that," she chuckled nervously and grabbed the crop top she had been wearing in school the day before.

"You're beautiful. I'm never gonna stop," I told her simply and her cheeks turned bright red. She sighed dreamily and grabbed my hoodie. I was happy she didn't have a response because then it meant I was doing my job right. Clearly she didn't fully believe but I would make her, in time.

I got up once she finished getting dressed and pulled her to me by the waist. "You better text me when you get home and tell me if your mom suspected anything," I kept my eyes on hers and she nodded.

"Ok, I will," she bit her lower lip and folded her arms around my neck. Bringing her lips to my ear, she whispered, "Now kiss me goodbye."

I loved it when she asked me to kiss her instead of just doing it. There was something so sexy about it but I couldn't put my finger on it, maybe it was just Camila herself. I kissed her softly on the lips a few times before using my tongue to ask for permission to slip in past her lips. She granted it and I was already out of breath when our tongues collided. I shoved my hands down the back pockets of her jeans and gave it a gentle squeeze that had her moaning quietly into my mouth.

She scratched my abs lightly that were visible because I was only wearing a sports bra on my upper body. I shivered and felt them contract under her fingertips. I don't know why, but she moaned again and it was one of the hottest moans that had ever come out of her mouth.