"With the player of their choice, blah, blah, blah. Where's my reward?" Heather said.

"One not your reward, two in a second! Go to your gourds and check inside. They contain what you'll use to hunt with." We go over and look inside. I pull out a slingshot and a pouch.

"Oh, yes, do you know how many windows I broken with one of these." Duncan said pulling out a slingshot.

"What's the pocket for, magic beans?" Heather asked.

"Close," Chris said reaching into Heather's gourd and pulled out a small pink ball. "Tranquilizer balls. Sling them with enough velocity and they burst on contact, numbing the area and releasing a hearty dose of sleepy time goodness. Watch as this intern demonstrates." Chris loads a slingshot and fires at the intern. The intern faints and Zeke reaches for him through the bars. "See, it's like paintball only with naps. Now stand back people, we're going to give the violent psycho a head start. Hey, frosty, release the beast!" Chef opens the cage as Ezekiel goes running.

"He doesn't even look like him." Sierra points out.

"Yeah, well it sure smells like him." Heather said covering her nose.

"Okay, since Kaylub and Cody won the first challenge, they gets eight tranq balls. Heather, Alejandro both cracked theirs open so you both get three. Duncan two." He hands out the pink balls.

"Hey, I should get three. I cracked my gourd too." Duncan complained.

"Technically, you beat your gourd with a cricket bat. Sierra, since you didn't put a dent in your gourd...you get these and one ball." He hands us all a pair of goggles.

"No slingshot?" She asked.

"Nope, you're gonna have to throw the ball hard enough to make them burst. Which will be hilariously unsuccessful...I'm sure. And," Chef blows a horn. We all run. 

I stop and put Cody down to put the goggles on him. "Are you feeling any better?" He mumbles nonsense again. "Okay, well guess not." I pick him back up and look out for Zeke and other natural predators.

I hum a tune while searching for Zeke as I hear a response. I load my slingshot quickly and turn to the sound. Out comes Ezekiel standing on both feet and seems... normal. "Friend... you... win... if... me... nap?" He said before seeing Cody and growling going back to an animalistic way.

"Yes!" I say quickly grabbing his attention. "I do win if I shoot you with the tranquilizer ball so you can nap." He blinks before hearing screaming. He runs off as I fall to my knees breathing heavily. "Cody, are you okay?" He nods in response as I sigh. I decide to take a breather before going for Ezekiel again.

I sing a song about the saragenti as Chris rolls up to me. "So the other competitors shot each other with the balls and now we're going to wake them up to sing. Wanna join?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Gotta find Zeke." I said as he looked at me with concern since I shivered just saying his name. He sighed and shrugged.

"Go win, and be careful." He said the last part with much concern in his voice. I nod. He drives off as I walk away.

I somehow end up where the group was and there's music that starts to play.

Heather: Well, it's a beautiful day on the Serengeti. The perfect time to snag a pup. 

I'll find Zeke and win this dumb game, as soon as my leg wakes up. Ah!

Alejandro: Going alone just makes you look sad and pathetic. Plus, you'll die without a trace.

Heather: Hey!

Duncan: We teamed up and almost had Zeke. I could see the zits right on his face. Really! We were that close!

Heather: "Almost" gets you nowhere around here. You're a loser duo, and that's all.

Alejandro: "Loser" is what the lion called you, when you couldn't find your balls. Tranq balls, that is. I wonder where they went?

Sierra: I better sing or I get kicked out. (faints) I got something I want to say. Cody? Kaylub? Cody? I ca- I can't feel my face. Where'd you put it? Cody?! Kaylub?! Co... (faints)

Heather: Well, it's a beautiful day on the Serengeti. The perfect time to snag a pup.

I'll find Zeke and win this dumb game, as soon as my leg wakes up.

My leg.

Alejandro: My hand. (gets punched by Duncan)

Duncan: My arm.

Sierra: Ugh, my face.

Alejandro, Duncan, Heather and Sierra: Wake uuuuuuu-uh-uh-uup!

Wake uuuuuuuuuuuuup!

"Somebody better catch the Zeke fast because the plane is taking off in exactly one hour with or without you." Chris said as I left then I returned to see Sierra.

"Hey, need some Tranqs?" I ask as Duncan comes over.

"Sure, thanks Kaylub." I hand her two and give Duncan two as well.

"Thanks," he says before rushing off with Alejandro. I head off in a different direction.

I stop for a while and grab some bananas. I eat some and give some to Cody. "Thanks, Kaylub. Honestly you're the best. I feel better already." I blush and smile.

"That's good to know. Now I don't have to carry you around anymore. Let's go!" Cody nods as we both race towards the river.

Once we arrive, everyone was there as Duncan was asleep with Ezekiel on his back. I raise an eyebrow. "Whoa, congrats Alejandro, you are on your way to first class." Chris said.

"I would have had a shot if he didn't steal all my ammo." Heather said as Alejandro shrugged.

"Aww, you two are so cute. Now quick, grab Duncan, and let's get the heck out of Africa before Zeke wakes up." Chris said as we rush to the plane.

On the plane it's elimination time. I vote for Heather as always. "Mmm, tensiony, alrighty then, one vote for Heather, one for Alejandro, one for Duncan, one for Sierra, another for Duncan, and the lucky loser is...Duncan." I blink and look to him.

"Kinda expected this." Duncan gets the parachute. I go over to him with concern in my eyes. "I've gotten out of bigger jams then this-" He then screams as Chris pushes him out. He plumits from the sky.

"I'm going to miss that delinquent. Now, Alejandro, who you bringing to the big leagues."

"It's a tough call, but Kaylub." My eyes widen.

"What?" Heather, Cody, Sierra, and I say in unison each for a different reason. I blink a few times before waving goodbye to Cody and Sierra as I head to first class.

/"Now I'm alone with the rattlesnake without a rattle."\