"You were saying? Next, take the plums you brought back and whack them with the cricket bat to smash those gourds open. Like this," Chris threw the plum in the air and swings sending the plum right into Chef's head causing the man to fall. "Whoever cracks their gourd open first, wins a reward that will be muy helpful in the next challenge. Now, positions people, Sierra, you're up first. Kickers, get ready." We get into position as Sierra gets ready to run. "Ready, steady, Serengeti!" He calls out before blowing the whistle. 

Sierra runs as both Duncan and Heather miss her. She gets the plums and Alejandro and I kick the soccer balls causing her to drop them. 

"Awesome, Duncan top that." Chris blows the whistle again. 

Duncan runs and Sierra kicks only to get the ball kicked back at her. He gets the plums. 

"I told you soccer is a whimpy sp-" He then gets hit on both sides of the head with soccer balls as well as in the nuts. Heather, Alejandro, and I cheer.

"Heather, your go." He blows the whistle. 

Heather runs as Alejandro kicks. It misses Heather, but does a dirt spin and comes back to hit her in the face. 

"Whoa, harsh dude, but hilarious." Chris said as I cover my mouth to stiffen my giggles. Heather gets the plums as I was the only one capable to knock her over before she reached the finish. "Bring it on Alejandro." Chris said blowing the whistle.

Alejandro ran and easily sent back every ball. I dodged the ones coming for me, but he made it to and from the plums without a scratch. 

"Wow, and then there was one, wifey you're up." Chris said blowing the whistle. 

I blush as I run and dodge the balls, even Alejandro's special balls aimed for Cody. I get the plums and easily return being only the second one not to get hit.

Once back, we all get our bats and stand behind the line. 

"Remember, first person to smash through gets the advantage...and go!" We start swinging as Sierra hits Chef in the nuts. "Seems like the universe is none to pleased with your meddling either Chef." I hit my gourd leaving a large crack in it as does Duncan and Heather. "Unlike the D-man, Alejandro's girlfriend is a batting feind." This comment causes Heather to miss her next shot that actually hits Alejandro. "Oh yeah, they're meant for each other."

"Shut up Chris." The two say together 

"Okay, this is ridiculous." Alejandro says as I swing cracking open my gourd. Heather follows right after cracking hers open as well.

"And the winner of our first challenge is Kaylub and Cody, second going to Heather." I clap happily as Heather and I stand by Chris. "The rest of you have ten seconds left to crack your gourd, and trust me, you want what's inside." Alejandro breaks it easy, Duncan throws the bat, and Sierra hits Chef in the nuts...again. "Broken but not a gourd. No success for Sierra will make it much harder for them to deal with this." Chris points to a crate that leaps with animalistic noise coming from inside. My eyes widen as the sounds are kinda familiar to me. 

"Should we be running right now?" Duncan asked terrified.

"Yes, you should be scared. Part two of our challenge is a genuine African safari, and the prey." He taps on the box making the sounds grow louder. "Why only the most dangerous and chauvinistic animal of all...Ezekiel." I yelp and cover my mouth shaking as the others gasp as well.

"But, you shoved his dirty butt out of the plane in London," Heather said.

"I know, he's like a one-man cockroach infestation. We thought we got rid of him awhile ago back at Sweden, but when a certain blonde whose name rhymes with plainly ratted Zeke out, Chef went a hunting and found the scrawny lunatic down in the hold. I should warn you. He's totally feral. Thanks to all that time with the animals. Whoever nabs the beast formerly known as Ezekiel wins invincibility, and first class seats to our next destination."