IX

|Word count:2353.

Hermione.

"IF YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN DID NOT SIGN YOUR PREMISSION SLIP, DO NOT PROCEED." Proffessor McGonagall shouted, making her voice ring in my ears multiple of times.

Just for closure I checked my small purse again, making sure that I didn't forget my premission slip in my dormitory, or if I dropped it on accident somewhere.

And of course, it wasn't there. I internally screamed multiple of times, scolding myself for losing it. But how, though? I am certain that I had it with me a couple of minutes ago when I checked my purse. I was about to give up and Wingardium Leviosa myself out of here(for those who don't know, it's a spell that can make objects fly) but instead someone decided to give me a heart attack.

"Boo." A voice said from behind me, making me go vivid. Of course, my luck couldn't get any worse that day.

Instead of screaming and running for my life like most people would, my reflex was to turn around and punch the person in the face. On the nose, to be more exact.

The unknown person stumbled back groaning, as his group of friends 'oooh'-ed him.

Turns out, said person was Viktor.

"Oh, come on!" I complained throwing ny hands up, rolling my eyes at my luck.

Dear God...
Please, do give me a break sometimes.

I rushed to Viktor's aid, making the minions clear out the path for me. I started freaking out as a million kinds of charms rushed through my head, but all of them were useless to this situation. At that very moment I remembered a spell that my dearest friend, Luna Lovegood, had taught me.

"Episkey." I mumbled, casting a spell that could heal a broken nose, finger, toe, or anything that was minor.

A cringing crack was heard, and Viktor stopped groaning. He removed his hands as a gush of blood trickled down his lips and chin, dropping onto the castle's grounds. I casted another non-verbal spell to get him cleaned, and then we were up and ready to go.

"Damn, Hermione, you can throw a punch." He complimented, smiling to himself in surprise.

"Why, are you surprised?" I asked back, waiting for his answer.

"Honestly, not really, no. I should've expected that from you." He replied, smirking down at me.

I didn't know what to say, so I just chuckled.

"Oh, also!" Viktor said, as if remembering something.

"Here is your premisson slip." He said with a proud smile, handing me the piece of the paper.

"How did you even-" I started when Flinch, the school's caretaker, interrupted me.

"Premissions, please." He demended, making me do just that. Viktor also followed my act, and then we were on our way.

"Did you think of the place you wanted to go to?" He asked, trying to start the conversation.

"I didn't have the time to think, honestly. You?"

"I thought about going to get some Butterbeer, but by the time we get there it will probably be full."

"Yeah... well, what are you suggesting?"

"I'm thinking about going around the village and explore, and then we will go somewhere." He replied, making me nod in thought.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." I replied, smiling.

Found. [Vermione]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें