III

3|Word count:727.

Hermione

"THE TUTORING CLASSES WILL BE HELD EVERY DAY, AFTER DINNER. All good students must be in the Great Hall or in the school's library by the time the dinner is over. The classes are two hours, regarding the subjects that the tutored students are taking. If the tutors can not show up, they must notify the Head of their House, or in extreme cases, when said person is not there, the Headmaster." Proffesor Mcgonagall said at the end of her class.

Well, there goes my free time. If I ever had any, that is.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

That night I stuffed my face with food, since I would certainly need all the energy that the food has to offer. After saying my goodbyes to Ron and Harry, I summoned my books with a simple spell: Accio.

A couple of minutes later, Viktor showed up in all of his glory. Everyone in the Great Hall looked at him, girls with lust in their eyes, and boys with admiration.

I rolled my eyes and went to meet up with him. But of course, before I could do that, Evelyn Daniels, the one and only, showed up.

She was what you would call, a mean girl (see what I did there lmao okay continue).

Evelyn was really pretty, honestly. She had blonde, wavy hair that barely reached her shoulder, and it has always been like that. She had piercing green eyes, along with beautiful eyelashes and nicely plucked eyebrows. She always had a faint blush on her cheeks, and no one knows whether it is fake or not. But, the special thing about her is her smile; she could literally send the boys flying without a broom.

As I got nearer, I noticed that she was cluching onto Viktor's arm so hard, I almost yelled "Wow, talk about decapitation."

"I believe we have tutoring classes to attend, don't we?" Evelyn said, getting her A-game on.

"I believe that your name is not Her-may-onie?" Viktor said.

At that moment, Evelyn, the reckless girl finally noticed me, the girl who actually cares about her future.

"Yes, of course you would be paired up with a freak like her." She remarked, the rejection clearly hurting her like a Hippogriff's kick.

"Excuse me, am I the reason behind you feeling troubled? Because I will duplicate it by telling Proffessor McGonagall for the use of such offensive words." I fended myself.

Yes, I might be acting like a brat by pulling the 'I will tell' card on, but the one thing I do not tolerate is someone calling me names because I care about my grades, and future.

"Yeah, whatever." She responded, letting go of Viktor's arm, and storming away.

Now I turned my attention to Viktor.

"We should probably sit down before all the seats get occupied, Viktor." I said as I led the way. We walked towards our seats in silence.

"If there is a change of plans, such as me or you wanting to meet earlier or later, you must notify me, or should you not?" I said.

"Yes, I should." He replied shortly.

"Also, at some days, we might even go to the library. After all, it is quite better there sometimes. Now, let us sit down." I said, taking a seat and waiting for Viktor to do so, too.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

"I am exhausted!" I exlaimed when I entered my dormitory, throwing my books on the bed.

A hum of agreements sounded throught the whole room.

I share my dormitory with Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown, whom I consider good friends.

Parvati had a dark skin tone that mached her dark hair and eyes. She was average tall, and had a slim body. She has a twin; Padma Patil, who was sorted in Ravenclaw to everyone's surprise.

There is also Lavender Brown, a girl with really light skin tone and a pointy nose, but still pretty nonetheless. She had blue eyes and ginger-ish hair, which was long and wavy.

I quickly changed in my night gown and laid down, finally glad that I could rest after a long day.

And as if someone had said Nox, I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~▲~~~~~~~~~~

S'upppppppp.

What do you think of this chapter? Kind of a filler, really. Leave a comment and a vote, and spread the world.

Your biggest fan,
~Luna♥