"It's alright Lou. You're alright. Nothing happened."

"No. No. No. It's wrong. E-every s-single thing is wr-wrong.'' He broke even more.

"What's wrong Louis?"

"M-my l-life." Zayn sighed and heard another sigh from the door. He turned and saw a hand reach out for him with the glass of water which Zayn took.

"Come on Lou. Drink."

Louis only moved an inch back and and drank a sip and moved the glass back, only to hug Zayn back. Zayn played the glass on the floor and rubbed Louis' back but nothing seems to calm the other boy down.

Louis felt a third hand on his shoulder and he froze for a mere second. What really caused him to freeze was the voice that he didn't except to hear.

"Louis." The raspy thick voice could be distinguished by Louis anytime. Louis peeked from Zayn's shirt to see two extremely concerned green eyes staring back at him.

"No! Go away!" Harry froze when Louis yelled at him, looking away. Zayn's eyes widened and he looked at Harry in complete shock.

"What did you do?" Zayn whispered and only Harry heard because Louis was too busy crying his eyes out. Harry shrugged in confusion and was wrecked. Did he do something that made Louis hurt so bad like this? Was it because of him?

"Go away please." Louis kept whimpering. "D-don't see me like t-this. P-pl-please."

That was a huge relief for Harry that he didn't cause Louis to cry like this. But he didn't know why Louis was pushing him away when he knew Louis needed help.

"Louis please I wanna help." Harry tried.

"Louis calm down please. What happened? Did you get anymore flashbacks?"

Louis wailed loudly assuring Zayn that he indeed had flashbacks. He nodded at Harry telling him the same. The sight of Louis trembling had both the other lads worried sick.

"Louis please calm down." Harry rubbed Louis' shoulder and him and Zayn noticed Louis relaxing tiny bit.

"You take him." Zayn said to Harry and Harry did not have any objections on that. Zayn picked Louis with all the strength required and placed him in Harry's large arms. Harry didn't have any problem carrying Louis. He picked himself up, with Louis, and sat on the bed cradling him like a baby.

"I'll clean this up." With that, Zayn went away to get a broom.

"Why aren't you leaving? Why are you here? I don't want you to see me like this." Louis whispered, a few tears escaping his eyes that he tried to wipe with his shaking delicate hand. Harry held his hand and brought it down in a swift movement and wiped the falling tears with his own hands.

"I've already seen you like this, Louis." That made Louis quiver in shame.

"No. No Lou. It's alright. Everyone cries. It's okay. You're okay."

"I'm not okay." Louis whispered not wanting Harry to hear but he did.

"You're not okay until you think you are. And if you think you're not, then you will be. I'm hear, aren't I?" He didn't say Zayn's name because he didn't know how would he take the news he was to be given later on. Harry hopes he takes it well.

"You'll get tired of me. Everyone does."

"If I were to get tired of you, I would've been tired a long time ago. I've known you since a very long time Lou. But I'm still here." Harry had to restrict himself from calling Louis 'love' or 'baby' or anything alike. He was on edge of saying these names every time he said 'Louis'.