Woflet- Nightmares

Začít od začátku

"Citizens of Artemesia. I stand before you to punish the leaders of your revolution against me. I stand before you to deliver the final blow and end this revolution here. These who kneel before me are sentenced to death on the charge of crimes against the throne." She walked back and forth behind the group until she stopped at Cinder. She gave a slight wave of the hand before a guard handed her a sword. she took the sword and with one swift movement cut the life from Cinder. She continued with killing her friends one by one until she got to Wolf. A sinister grin made its way onto her face.

"This is for you Scarlett. I let you live but your love must die." She spoke and the noise resonated throughout the courtyard before she took the sword and took the life from Wolf. He fell to the ground and Scarlett sobbed. Before anything else the world went black.

~~~~~~~~~ Nightmare Over ~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet shot up in bed sobbing. The dream shook her to her core and she scrambled to get out of the bed, but fell off the side of the bed instead. She landed on the ground harshly and the noise she made as she fell woke up the sleeping Wolf and he was immediately alert. He noticed how distraught she looked and jumped off the bed and went to comfort her. She was sobbing and when she felt the familiar arms around her she turned and buried her face into Wolf's chest as she cried. Wolf pulled her in closer and the position reminded Scarlet of the time they were on the train. 

"Scarlet what happened in your dream?" Wolf asked concerned for her as she shook like a leaf in his arm. He took her face into his hands and made her look at him. Her blue eyes were filled with tears and her red curly hair was falling around her face. He kept her face in her hands as he caressed her cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. They were in no means smooth on her skin but the contact with Wolf made her feel better. 

"Wolf, Wolf she killed you. I couldn't help you and she killed you. She killed all of you guys and I couldn't stop her. You were dead Wolf." she sobbed again and Wolf dropped his hands from her face and held her in his embrace again. "Scarlet she can't hurt us anymore, she's gone." Scarlet stopped sobbing but she was still sniffling which hurt Wolf to his core.

" That wasn't the only thing I dreamed of Wolf. I remembered everything that happened while I was stuck there. I know I haven't told you everything but Wolf everything came back. All the times the little boy used me as a test dummy, when they forced e to cut off my finger, when I had the disease and almost died, everything came back Wolf. I was all alone Wolf and nobody really helped me. Sure Winter was there along with Jacin but they couldn't fully help me without getting killed for treason. I was actually a caged animal to them. I was put i a cage where they kept animals and it was filthy. There was't any clean water and they rarely brought me food. The only companion I had was a Wolf but he was weak and ended up having to be killed to save the princess. I could've died so many times Wolf, so many times. I am lucky to be sitting here because I almost didn't have the chance to tell you that I love you again and I don't think I would've made it as far as I did without the thought of coming back to you running through my head." more tears slipped from Scarlet's eyes as she had to once again had to relive her experiences. 

At this point Wolf also had tears running from his eyes. She was hurt and he wasn't here when she needed him the most because he was stuck on the spaceship waiting to act. He knew that he couldn't of gone for her or she would have been dead but he couldn't help but wish he was there to help her when she needed him, to save her from going through what she had to. He wanted to make her happy so he stood up with Scarlet in his arms and placed her on the bed. He said he'd be back and ran out of the room and into the kitchen. He raided the pantry for the item he wanted and when he found it he went straight back to his and Scarlet's room where she still sat. Scarlet looked up when she heard him renter the room and saw him sit on the  bed next to her.  She saw an object in his hand and was going to ask what it was but he placed it in her hands before she could. She looked down at the object and saw a perfectly red tomato in her hand.

Scarlet couldn't help herself and let out a teary eyed smile. " Wolf you brought me a tomato?" She asked him with soft amusement and he nodded and gave her a genuine smile.

"Well tomatoes make me happy so I thought maybe if I gave you a tomato you would be happy too." Wolf pulled an innocent face as he stared at the redhead and her smile grew larger. He really did make it easy for her to love him. 

"Wolf you are the sweetest. I love you so much." she placed the tomato on the nightstand beside the bed before turning back and hugging Wolf. Wolf rested his head on top of hers as she rested hers on his chest.

" I am definitely not the sweetest but for you my alpha I'll make an exception." She laughed at his statement and she felt him smile softly against the top of her head.

" I love you Wolf, so much." she told him and she felt herself being pulled from Wolf's chest  and looking straight into his eyes. " I love you so much as well Scarlet." He then took Scarlet's face again into his hands and kissed his girlfriend gently. 

~~~ Few Weeks Later ~~~

The amount of nightmares Scarlet had decreased over the weeks but they were still ever present i the back of her mind.  Tonight though Wolf had gone into town after dinner to run an errand and told her not to wait up for him since it was late. Unfortunately once she fell asleep she had a really bad nightmare and woke up panting. She looked to Wolf's side of the bed to realize that he wasn't there but fate must have been taking it easy on Scarlet because only a minute after she had woken up panting the front door was unlocked and opened before closing again. Rapid and heavy footsteps were heard through the house as Wolf ran to the room with a bag in his hand. 

"I have something for you." he said in between pants before walking over and shoving the bag into her hands excitedly. She grabbed the bag and opened the bag curiously. Inside was a tomato plush toy.

"Now you'll always have a happy thing with you whenever you have your nightmares just in case I can't be there for you." Scarlet smiled and got up quickly before wrapping her arms around Wolf's neck and bringing him in for a passionate kiss. 

"Wolf you are my happy thing." Scarlet said as they pulled away and Wolf let out a huge wolfish grin and brought her in for another kiss that held the same passion as before.

"You're my happy thing to." Wolf said and they both smiled at each other and laid down. They both fell shortly after and Scarlet didn't have any more nightmares that night