Boy Friend

Ben x reader chapter 6
*your pov*
It's been about a week since me and Ben became friends ... apparently he was suppose to kill me but decided not to because he wanted to be my friend.we have only talked on. mondays, wendsdays, and Fridays. I really don't understand why, but...I did make a new friend that isn't Ben..Ben doesn't know him and his name is Nathan . we have been meeting at the park every morning.I also have grown a crush on Nathan I can't wait to see him tomorr-CRASH my train of thought was broken when I heard a crash down stairs.when I went downstairs I saw Ben half way stuck in my phone.OMG ...this is fucking funny.i went over and helped him out.when he finally got unstuck he fell on top of me in a very...awkward position...he was starring off in space untill I cleared my throat and said "...excuse me...but can you get...YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!" I yelled the last part.he blushed and quickly got up replying with "i-im sor-ry  I ....wasn't paying attention..." i nodded and stated"it's ok...so what's up?".He laughed "what? I can't come to say hi?" I gave him the 'are you serious' look then asked " at almost 3 in the morning?" he looked down."im sorry...I lost track of time..but...do you wanna hang out around ..7:30 PM?" "yeah...why not"He smiled at my response"okay see you later (y/n)" Ben left and I got to finally go to sleep. ~~Time Skip brought by Freddy fax bear~~
-beep-beep-beep-
I woke up to my alarm clock and looked at the time.9:35 am. I was about to go back to bed when I jumped out of bed and yelled to myself"NATHAN!"I hurried and got dressedand ran out the door. I forgot that I was meeting him at 9:35 and I had to run to make it . when I got there it was 9:39 so I wasn't that late.i looked around and then saw him and ran up to him and tackling him in a hug."good morning (y/n)" Nathan chuckled as he tighten his grip then released me." so (y/n) I have a important question..." Nathan was blushing but continued."and I know we haven't known each other for long but...every time I a around you I never want to leave...well I guess what ím trying to say is...will you be my girlfriend?" his face was redder than a cherry.Than I got thinking....I have never had any one who loved me like that.after thinking I squealed and said" YES!"after that we talked and hugged and the rain started so we went our seperate ways.it was 6:24 when I got home.so I got a shower and waited for Ben...but when 7:30 came around...he never came...my best friend never came...he could have texted or something...but no.when it finally got to 11:45 I texted Nathan and asked if I could go over to his house since we're dating now.he replied (N=Nathan , Y= you)
N-yea. do you need me to pick you up?
Y-sure
N-ok...when?
Y-anytime just text when your coming . bring youir stuff instead so you can spend the night...ok?
N-OK ok... saves me on gas .
Y---- k see you soon love you!
N-ok see you soon honey
~time skip~
it was the next day and I woke up to Nathan cooking breakfast . after eating breackfast Nathan's mom texted that he needed to go home . so Nathan hugged me, kissed me, then we said our goodbyes byes. after he left I felt happy until I turned around and saw a very angry ben...