Meeting ben XD

* Jeff's Pov*
Damn it!!! That Bitch is gonna get it now. I have to go and find her for Ben. Oh well, looks like we have no other choice . "Let's go to the mansion to ask slendy for help" I internally cringed at the thought of accidentally pissing slender off...

*Your Pov*
Your at home, and you wish that guy would have came back out (Editor: OF THE CLOSET XD) so you could have bought that new game. Was it new? ... It had to be because you already played all of the games in the Legend of Zelda series. "Imma go take a nap all this thinking is killing my brain." I say to myself.

*Time skip*
You woke up ,looked at your alarm clock ,and then screamed at yourself "ITS 6:35 ALREADY"I thought I was only taking a short nap to pass time...You realized that you were late for your roleplay online. You ran to the computer and realized they only started a few minutes ago. a breeze of relief came over you. you started typing in the role-play... 

(Editor: I'm also not editing the conversations that are over text because spelling and grammar don't matter that much of these situations)

      *Role play when when you start typing* (RPF means roleplay friend)
you:sorry give I woke up late
RPF: it's okay I did to XD
you : ok where did we leave off last time I think it was when ben was playing with Sally or was it him fighting with Jeff?....
RPF:fighting with Jeff XP... ok let's begin.
you/ Jeff: WTF BEN why would you hide my knife!!!
RPF/BEN : Jeff I did because you were being mean to me when I was just trying to use it to cut the cake the other day...
You:((HAHA LMAO XD))
     ~RPF is typing~       *few minutes later* ~ someone else has joined your group~
You: hay u there??? u ok?
???: HI
you: who r u?
???:BEN
you: Ben who?
Ben:BEN DROWNED :)
you:WTF????? (RPF/name) are you messing with me
RPF: ~no reply~
Ben: why are you so shocked
you: Because I thought I were fictional.
Ben:Yeah I get that alot.
you:OMG!!! why r u extinguisher me?
Ben: because you didnt take my game.
       ~ you thought to yourself .... I didn't are his game???
You: do you mean at the game store?
BEn:yes.
you: sorry, I don't like steeling XP
Ben:R u not scared of me???
you:Yeah I a but I'm not gonna let that stop me from talking to you.
Ben:...
       *Bens Pov*
What am I gonna say to that? She said she's scared of me , and yet she will still talk to me...Why does (y/n) have to be so damn cute. I know I should kill her but I just...can't. Jeff's stared at me with a confused look" why aren't you going to kill her?" I just shrugged and told (y/n) bye and that I would be texting soon but then the strangest thing happen to me.She replied with no!!! what happened to my RPF friend???? did you kill her???
I had to tell the truth ,but for some odd reason I didn't want to... So I liked to see how she would react
Me: YES
you:well now I don't have my one and only friend.Its official my life is meant to be lonely....
  I could see her through the screen . she wasn't crying or getting mad...she was .....laughing?
WTF is wrong with this girl!!! I told her I killed he friend and she's laughing???what is with girls???
Me: why r u laughing???
(y/n):because...
Me:why???
(y/n): because I want to.
    this girl is really getting on my nerves so I continue to ask why for at least another 5 minutes until she she replied with
shut up! stop texting me ! and quit asking why! I have my reasons!BYE!!!
I was shocked by how she responded ,then she logged off. I could still see her ,she was crying??? Why am I feeling sad???
Why do I even care.

Warning there will be some self harm to add what I would think of as adding some drama,

* your pov*
~crying~ Why am I crying? it was just the stupid computer. why was he asking me to tell him. I wish that he would kill me .
You:Ben r u still on?
Ben: yeah but I thought you said bye?
You:can I ask you one favor?
Ben: depends...is it just 1?
You: yes.
Ben:Ask away.
You:KILL ME!!!!PLEASE!!!!
Ben: What?

*BENS POV*
What ? Why would someone want to end their life? This is so weird. I replied with a no and she said "Fine whatever  I just wanted to see if I were a computer or a the real Ben, the killer Ben....but I came to a conclusion."
Me: and what's that?
(y/n):that your a hacker messing with me that wants me to go through the rouble of doing it myself.Am I correct?
Me:no. you are far from correct.in am the real Ben. I just can't understand why a pretty girl like you are trying to end herr life so quickly. I don't want to give you what you want . I'm a killer yes but I like to hear the screams they give when I come through there screen and kill them.
As I wrote that, I couldn't believe I sent it ,because he she started to laugh again ,but she was still crying. Once again she replied
(y/n): man you really are lying huh? you really a hacker. if you were Ben you see just how ugly I am.Bye creepy hacker.
She ended the chat room. Her computer is still on, so I can still see her.

                     (!!!!this is were the self harm comes in!!!!!if you don't want to read it than please skip until little ⚠👻⚠ comes up )

She was digging in her drawer for something, but what? She sighs as she goes to look somewhere outside the room for whatever she was trying to find. I take this time to come out and look.  In the drawer there were pictures of people, a rope , a gun? And then I saw a book. I looked at this book and for a second and  thought I felt something wet cling to my eye. I read a line that read "Wished to be wanted". I wonder what this (y/n) is thinking. I heard her coming back so I slid back into the screen.

*Your Pov*
Damn, where could I have put that knife? WAIT!!! It's in the bath room. I ran to the bathroom and picked it up. As I was gonna start marking myself  when a cold hand grabbed me. I couldn't say anything. Everytime I went to say something no words would come out. I looked to see who was grabbing me to see it was BEN. He was....CRYING??????
                                         (!!!!!⚠👻⚠!!!!!) 

There was total silence until he finally said in a soft tone "Don't you ever do that." I looked up and his red tear finally released from his eye. I managed to speak "W-why are you crying?". He spoke again " I...I don't know ...ok...I never felt this way before...j-just don't ever do that." He grabbed my knife and everything and threw it through my computer screen. Why am I feeling scared now? Is it because he is right here? I don't know but I don't care until I saw his face, he lifted my chin up and said to me "I'll see you very soon. Stay beautiful and don't get hurt." I felt his soft lips against mine kissing me , but without even noticing I was kissing him right back.

*Bens POV*
I leaned down and kissed (y/n) and left. I still couldn't get it out of my head. Why did I feel this way towards her? When I made it back to my room ,Jeff was standing there, waiting. As soon as I got back he asked me all about what happened ,I told him about what happened and seemed disappointed. He scoffed "tsk...wimp"
I shot him a glare telling him to get out of my room. He did but not without giving me a equally upset glare. I layed on my bed wondering about  (y/n). Could I ...I really....be falling in love?