Aching heart

(Ben POV)
*thinking* I...I wonder....do I really have feelings for (y/n). I think I should become closer to her first....maybe become friends?
"BEN!!!" I heard slendy yell for me. I came to slendy and then I was sent of on a hunt to kill .....little did I know one of the people on this list was none other than (y/n) .

((y/n) POV )
I was getting ready to get in the shower.i started to take my (f/c) shirt and my black jeans. I heard something when I'm was in my bra and underwear wear. i look over to see a tip of a green hat that was bens. I turned around and finished undressing. I'm could practically feel his eyes on me then I'll heard something fall and when to see what it was. I'm checked and it was just my brush. while i was picking up my brush in saw that the green hat was gone so if usumed he was gone. I was undressed fully. if went and got in the shower. without even realizing it is started to sing the song "left behind" the Nightcore version.
*time skip*
if finally got done in the shower because the water started to get cold.i got out and went over to make sure it was still locked eventhough it live by myself ever since my parents died. if made sure that all my electronics were not in the room. after that is went in my spare droor and got my spare razors for if any reason my other one would get lost. in my situation it was taken. after it grabbed it is looked down at my scared arm."it can't believe it.... if was on such a good roll... if didn't do it for three days" it muttered to myself. then my sadness turned to hatred. "no... it wasn't a good roll it was a bad one..." than it started cutting up and down my arms counting. one is made it up to 50 on one arm is switched to the next one and did 50 more. my arms were now blood covered . if couldn't help but think that it was good. until it started to see spots. the voice in my head urged me telling my" go on go on ... you will on be happy when you sleep." if started singing the alphabet and cutting to each letter. the spots slowly returned so if washed the blood away. After i bandaged my arm i moved on to my legs doing the same process when it heard something down stairs. if was on my second leg on number 42. if quit and pulled my pants up. I didn't even worry about bandaging it. but that was my first mistake. my second was soon to come. if went downstairs. when it got there Ben was knocking at the door. if went over and let him in. Then I'll looked at him and saw something was wrong." w-whats wrong" it managed to say. he looked at me but did not answer but was staring at my woman hood. "YOU PERV!!!!I WILL KILL YOU SO...DONT EVEN TRY IT!!!!"I screamed at him. he finally looked up at me and said " I was sent here to kill you bu-" I cut him off . I was laughing and cheering. I muttered and half shouted" finally, my prayer are reaching to someone! I can finally leave this fucking planet." I was thrilled till then Ben was staring at my woman hood again." what's your problem? are my pants stained?" I looked down and saw the blood  staining my pants. I was screwed. I immediately hid my arms and said." I was painting and it got every where . I will go clean up." I was about to leave when he said sternly "NO". I looked over at him. he reached out and grabbed my hand hard. I yelled out screaming in pain. he was sad/ mad. he looked at me then said " what really did you do?" then when I was going to answer I was interrupted by his crying. he then said" quit cutting . " I looked at him and said "im not cutting....." but when I was about to come up with a lie I slowly started to fall over. I was on the ground head on bens lap. the last thing I heard was Ben whimpered "(y-y-y/n)? PLEASE DONT DIE!!!I NEED YOU because I l---" then every thing was black.

A/N:hi...as I said ii a not able to get internet often, but Imma trying. anyway. sorry for the short chapter. I was catching up on school work. can't wait to see what you guys think XD