Back story and family!

Kate April and Maree Kays = Moms

Mr & Mrs Denbrough = Uncle and Aunt

Bill and Goerge Denbrough = Cousins

Sibling/s:
Thomas April-Kays - 19 yr old brother

Angus Kays - 16 yr old brother

Blake Ryans - 15 yr old (foster) sister

Jaeden Kays - 14 yr old (twin) brother

Samantha April - 10 yr old sister - missing

(Just pretend that goergie is 10 if he isnt ok? Ok! Btw the characters are 13 - 14 in this okie dokie)

A/N

I am Australian so if i pronounce or spell something wrong to how American or other people do just tell me😂

ANY WAY!

Jasmins' back story in her pov.

I have 2 moms. Kate april and Maree Kays. And if you're wondering, YES, they are together.
I used to live with my father until Maree (My non-biological mom) found out from an ex-girlfriend of my dads that i was being sexually and domestically abused by him, at the age of 2.
Maree and Kate got him put in jail for 7 years (idk really) and took me into their full custody. Also him giving the unexpected permission for my mothers to change my last name from April-Thompson to April-Kays.

I have no evidence of my father ever existing, except for the scars on my inner thighs, chest, back and stomach. Only my friends and the bowers gang know about my dad. Which I am suprised that Henry and his gang haven't said anything to anyone, they don't even tease me about it.
My bestfriends are the 'Losers club'. Basically what the name says is what we are; a bunch of losers. My brother Jaeden though, he isn't apart of the 'Losers club' any more, not since i left.