Chapter 16: Dinner Da- PARTY

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(N/N) ~ Nickname

(Y/U/N) ~ Your Username

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name

(W/T/C) ~ Wolf Ears Tip Colour

(F/A) ~ Favourite Animal

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed ~ ❤️
_____________________________________________

(Y/N's PoV)

Yes! Finally it's the weekend. That means... SLEEP!! I say to myself as I look at my phone. I was laying in bed, of course but the weekends are lazy days so, more sleep.

I closed my eyes and finally nodded off again to dream about rainbows and unicorns.

(3rd Person PoV)

As (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully, her cream door swung open to reveal a (H/C) and (E/C) woman who walked into (Y/N)'s bedroom. She looked around puzzled as if she forgot something, until her (E/C) orbs fell onto a (F/C) Iphone. Her eyes sparkled as she gently picked it up next to the sleeping girl and walked out the room closing the door behind; gently and quietly.

As the woman walked down stairs, she began flipping through the young girls phone, looking at texts from people her daughter was messaging.

"Well I know who Garroth is, Laurence rings a bell, Travis I know but who's FC?" The older woman said with a confused looked. A small devilish grin appeared on her lips as she began messaging the 4 boys in her daughter's contact, over for a dinner. She was determined to find out if any of these boys had any feelings towards her daughter.

Eventually, noon came around and the young girl stumbled down the stairs with a tired look.

"Mother, have you seen my phone?" The sleepy girl asked. Her mother turned and gave her the (F/C) iPhone.

"Yes darling, it was on the kitchen counter. Now go upstairs and get dressed into something more casual, we have guests coming over for dinner" The older woman said as she went back to cooking the meat. The young girl sighed and nodded before heading upstairs to get dressed into something more casual.

After a few minutes, the door bell went off and the young girl came downstairs to meet the guests.

"Hello boys, come in, come in!" The older woman exclaimed. The young girl's face dropped as she saw who walked through the door.

(Y/N's PoV)

Why are they here? What is going off?

"Mother... Why are my friends here?" I asked as I looked up into my mother's (E/C) orbs. She chuckled nervously and smiled.

"These are the guests, dear" She said as she chuckled again; still nervous.

I looked at the four boys who were standing in front of me with confused looks. Garroth, Laurence and Travis were all dressed up in they're favourite colour suits.

"Come, seat in the dining room. Dinner will be done soon" My mother beamed as she trotted away into the kitchen. I sighed and watched the boys walk shyly towards out dining table. I was just about to join them as the door bell, once again, rang.

"I'll get it! You keep cooking!" I shouted dingo the kitchen. I sighed and walked over to the door.

I wonder who she's invited now. Probably some businesses person who she-

My thoughts were interrupted as a familiar boy with steel eyes and messy black hair smiled at me. It was Aaron.

"Oh please don't tell me she invited you too?" I said as I placed my palm on my forehead. He tilted his head in confusion and giggled.

"You invited me, silly" He laughed as he stepped into the house. I was taken back. I was confused. I walked into the kitchen and tapped my mother on the shoulder.

"Mother. Since when did I invite my friends over for dinner? I believe I've been asleep all day" I said as I placed my hands on my hips. My mother look like she was sweating from being so nervous.

"I may or may not of invite them over... On you're phone... Which I took this morning... While you was asleep" she said. I was taken back. My mother, my own flesh and blood, betrayed me. I was hurt.

"Mother, why?" I said with teary eyes. She looked at me and sighed before turning to me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry dear, I just wanted to know if any of these fine young boys are dating you" She as she looked over at the four boys who were sat chatting at the dining table.

I just looked at her and blinked before looking down.

"You could've just asked you know" I said, my voice croaky since I've been holding back tears.

"I know, but let's get back to our guests, we don't wanna seem rude" My mother said as she picked up some meat and potatoes. I nodded and we both headed where the boys were.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and rage. From the right jokes to the wrong jokes, it was a pretty fun evening.