Note!

BODYGUARD

You have to read the story to find out what happens!

-

Don't forget to vote, and I hope you enjoy reading this story because it is filled with action and romance. Please take your time reading through all of the chapters. This is a formal request.(Please let me know if you find any errors in the comments so I can correct them!)

Jungkook is my bias and I can't stop writing about him...

-

Sup readers!

(Happy birthday to me!)

I'm very excited to introduce my new story Bodyguard to you guys. Please let me know what you guys think about it.

This story is definitely not a copy of any other story, anime or a drama. All of this is a small piece of my imagination.

Even if I ever take part of stories from others, I will mentioned the author or the real owner of the story in my description or right here.

If I see any weird comments again, I'll be straight up blocking y'all asses because I'm too busy to be dealing with the negativity some of you be leaving on here. I admit that I'm not a particularly good writer. Just a regular writer. But that doesn't mean you should keep making weird ass comments.

-

Regrettably, I deleted some rude comments to share my experiences with writing books for fun, not to offend others.

I'm sorry for the sweet readers, because you've probably read it all as well.

But those words or warnings were not intended for you <3

-

- Would you rather accept that you are not mature enough to care for yourself and should be assigned a bodyguard? Or would you rather run?

The choice is yours.

-

Description:

Given in summary.

Warnings:

Mature content.
Vulgar Language.

No TGW!

The story is completely safe and won't be triggering in any way.

-

Okay, I'm done wasting your time! Go ahead and start reading the book hehe

Make sure to vote guys!

-

BODYGUARD

WRITTEN BY JUNGFICATION

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.