4: Annoying

You get out of his grip right away. "No, no. Father." You say.

"This person, I do know him. He met me this morning and I." You point towards Jungkook and he looks at you, amused.

"I saved his life."

You look in to your father's eyes, hoping that he will believe you and fire the bodyguard on the spot considering that he met you, but you were the one who saved him.

"Alright, enough."

But that didn't happen.

"Lee Yeon ha. I thought we had reached an agreement." You let out a sigh. "I did agree, father. But you were the one telling me that you don't hire perverts." You turn to face Jungkook and feel nervous the moment you meet his gaze, but you try not to show it.

"And this person, he-" Jungkook clears his throat. "Your Majesty."

As Jungkook interrupts you, you frown at him. "How dare you disturb the Princess?" You raise your brows, questioning him.

"Because he has the rights to cut you off, Yeon ha."

Yeah, right.

You roll your eyes and give up since you know it won't work. Jungkook approaches you with slow steps. He gets down on one knee and uses his other leg to support himself before taking your hand.

"It will be an honor to look after you, Princess." He grins.

"I." When he starts smirking at you, you come to a halt and stare at him.

"Yeon ha. You should take him on a tour." Your father says as he looks at both of you. "Show him around? What is there to see? Our walls? Or perhaps the paintings that we have." You make an annoying eye roll. "Let's start counting paintings, Jungkook." You murmur.

"I'm fine with it, your highness." He smiles at you.

His smile looks so pretty.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow for the contract I mentioned to you, Yeon ha." Be a good princess while I'm gone. And even if you don't behave, Jungkook, I know I can count on you." Your father says, and you turn to look at Lisa to tell her you're feeling awful, but she's too preoccupied, staring at your new bodyguard.

When your father turns to leave, you grab his hand and pull him back. "Father, I love you." Your father smiles and embraces you. "I love you too, my sweet daughter." He gives you a kiss on your forehead before leaving.

Lisa follows King Lee as he goes for the deal, while you stare at Jungkook. You throw your bag at him, and he effortlessly catches it. How does he move so quickly? He frowns and turns to face you.

"Follow me." You order him and start walking.

Bloody hell..

"Do not drop my bag, It's expensive."

Yeon ha what are you doing? You're making it too obvious.

"The garden thing.. it was an accident. Okay? I hope you forgive me, Princess." He speaks with a soft voice.

Your heart is beating really fast suddenly. Why did he have to bring it up out of nowhere?

"Don't think about my hands touching your breasts too much." He grins. "W-watch how you speak to me!" He begins to laugh. "I'm not serious, princess."

"Then get serious." You say to him annoyingly as he clears his throat.

"Anyway, here's painting number one, The Mona Lisa, which was painted by an Italian artist named Leonardo da Vinci." You sigh, and he bursts out laughing. You glance at him as his head falls back and a quiet chuckle escapes his mouth. "Who doesn't know about that?" As you narrow your eyes at him, he says.