Chapter idk: Idk

The sun rose upon, letting its golden warmth through the forest of dancing squirrels.
As beautiful as the forest was, as cringy as those dancing squirrels were.

A heartbreaking tragedy had happened in the dumb camp of ErrorClan, a mysterious clan that appeared out of yellow.
That tragedy was when Songkit ate allergickit's prey.
"Sob!!!!!!" Allergickit screamed heartbreakingly.

The whole Clan's orbs opened that moment...

Jimmybob, the loyal deputy of ErrorClan who will never kill Mamastar to be the leader, woke up.
His daddy's instincts were activated.

He ran out of the den throwing away his manga, "What happened?!!! Why you're screaming my little demons!!!."
"Papadaddy! The sister ate my food!!" Allergickit screamed again with some sneezing.

Jimmybob gasped for long time as his eyes became blurry and passed out on the ground.
That wasn't something he was ready for as a father...or maybe he is just sucks.
"Sob!!!!!!!" Allergickit screamed even louder and a sneeze, while his sister was singing 'come on come on turn the radio on' this time it was Meankitty.

Meankitty was a mean kitty, his mean kitting way was so mean, mean in kitting way, kitting in mean way, waying in meaning kitting way of mean kitty.
He was bully in mea- alright enough, "Ahahahahaha!" He laughed like Indiana Jones.

"More and more and more!!!! I love tears of kits!!! I love to see your pain!!!! I fucking love to hate you!!!  Hahaha!!!!."
"So mean!!!!" Allergickit sneezed and gasped that he also passed out of shock that meankitty said a bad word.
Like father, like son.

Mamastar just watched with a mothering smile "My....I love my clan.." She meowewewewed.
But then, she noticed something missing.

Mamastar stood up motheringly, "Dudepaw! Wake up! You're the protagonist!."
Suddenly dudepaw jumped out his nest, and then jumped out of the den, then jumped above the passed out cats, then out of the camp.
Mamastar smiled motheringly again, "What a dude" she continued to smile even though that strictclaw was choking meankitty for scaring her kit.

Dudepaw the dude cat was still jumping around the territory purposelessly, "Wait! Why am I jumping?" He finally used his shut off brain.
But again, the dude looked down only to realize he was slipping off a hill toward a cliff.
Using his duding  power, he managed to put control in his cute paws and started running.

But again, he was stupid dude and realized that he was running actually toward the cliff.
He took a breathe "ew! What a smell!!" Dudepaw interrupted his deep breathe and he was just about the cliff.

The dude closed his eyes and was ready for it.....

"RECKLESS JUMP!!!!" He shouted as he was flying in the air to the other side of...wait...it isn't cliff, it's a small stream...oops..writing mistake whatever.
Once the dudepaw landed to the other side, he opened his orbs as he realized something else.

His idol, sunglassman, the bestest cat in the clan and the world was sitting next to him, don't ask how he is here, he is just Cool!!.
Dudepaw couldn't believe it, "S-sunglassman-senpai...how I was?" Dudepaw asked nervously.

Sunglassesman sunglasses shone under the striking sunlight, "Not bad Rookie-boy."
Then he walked off.

The dude eyes couldn't believe it again, he talked to his freaking idol, Sunglassesman is cool!, Sunglassesman is amazing!, Sunglassesman is the bestest!, Sunglassesman is life!, Sunglassesman is Sunglassesman!.

Da End

Did you like it?