Chapter 3: New Girl?!

??? POV

"Hi my name is Sarah.... Ugh! Why can't I just make something up! Okay, you can't blow your cover. They're depending on me."

I walked up the big steps to my new school hoping everything would go well. My silver long hair with a white streak in it flowed down my back as I walked up each step. Let's just hope that this goes well.

Rosabellas POV

Daring and I were planing on meeting in are favorite spot at 8:30 AM today, the library. I was walking down there until I got stopped by a huge crowd of people.

"OMG! Have you heard about the new girl?!" One girl asked me .

"I heard she's really pretty!" Another girl said.

"I heard she's really mysterious!" A boy in the back spoke.

I just quietly and quickly walked through the crowd. As I was hustling down the hallway I bumped into a familiar face, Daring Charming.

"Hey Daring, what are you doing out here?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear? Headmaster Grim asked us to show the new girl around." Daring explained.

I was super surprised when Daring told me the news. I guess I was kinda excited. Hopefully this new girl is nice.

Darings POV

I was surprised that Rosabella didn't know about showing the new girl around. Headmaster Grimm sent us both a email last night.

"I had no idea. I guess we better wait for her." Rosabella said in a nervous voice.

"Yeah. Sorry about not being able to-" But before I could finish my sentence I saw a whole crowd of people running towards the door.

Rosabella and I looked behind us to see the new girl walking in. She had long silver hair with a white streak, blue eyes, fair skin, a few freckles. She wore a blue metallic dress with silver high heels.

"Excuse me, are you guys Daring and Rosabella?" The new girl asked.

"Yes! Whats your name?" I asked.

"My name is Sarah. Its nice to meet you guys!" Sarah said with a smile.

"Its nice to meet you too!" I stated.

"Who are you daughter of?" Rosabella asked in a firm voice.

"Rosabella, be nice!" I whispered.

"I was just asking!" Rosabella whispered back.

"I'm daughter of... uh... PLANT!" Sarah said in a nervous voice.

"I've never heard of that story!"Rosabella said giving her the stink eye.

"Well, its not a popular story..." Sarah said in a nervous tone of voice.

"Whatever you say!" Rosabella said as she rolled her eyes.

"Here, I'll show you were the office is." I said as I showed Sarah were it was.

Rosabella seemed really upset. I don't know! Maybe I'm just over reacting.