Chapter 4: Plans

*IM BACK BOI!!!!!*

You fly around very frantically, messing up the landing as you fall in front of hiccup. 

"What's wrong girl?!" He exclaims, jumping back in suprise. (This is gonna be a suck chapter. My cat is sleeping on my leg and cutting of the circulation. But I dont wanna wake him up... *-*)

You shoot upright and give a visual demonstration, retracting your teeth like toothless so he knows who your talking about.

You fly up about 10 ft laughing and smiling, the pretend to get caught in a net.

"Toothless is in trouble?!" He asks.

You nod up and down really fast.

He suddenly gets a really stolen look on his face.

"Round up the other dragons. You guys can make a plan. Ill call a town meeting."

You nod once and fly off to find the other dragons.

*Time skip brought to you by fre sha voca do*

You and the other dragons are gathered in the town squat thing. Discussing battle plans.

"How the heck do we save him if we dont know where he is?" Says meatlug.

" good point" you say. "Stormfly,  can you do an areal search? See if you can find anything?"

"On it y/n!" She says flying off.

What do we do when we find him?" Asked a random dragon you dont know.

" we make them pay." You say.

As I finished rhe chapter the cat got up off my lef and walked away. I have circulation again!! I disorderly new ideas. So just bear with me with short chapters and non frequent updates.... thx.

Peace