Chapter 3: Tour

*Readers POV*

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR BETTER*

You were laying there being bored. Your wounds had healed, but you still felt out of place here.

"Hey y/n!" Said toothless as he flew to the window. "Come out. Now that your better, we have yo introduce you to the village!"

"Ok... I'm coming!" You said back.

You walked out onto hiccups front steps, and everyone cheered. Hiccup comes up beside you and starts to speak to the crowd.

"This is the second Nightfury we have discovered. I believe more are out there, and this one needs our help. She is going to stay here with us, Her name is y/n. She will stay here with toothless and I. Be my d to her, and do not let any other dragon hurt her. She has been through enough already." He spoke.

Everyone applauded, and started chanting your name, so you take off, and do a whole bunch of tricks in the air. Corckscrews, flips, dives, the whole 9 yards.

When you land again, everyone cheers, and toothless looks at you gawking.

*Another time skip. Sorry, I'm becoming SketchTheProxy...*

You slowly wake up the next morning to toothless starting right at you with his head tilted to the side.

You jump back and scream in surprise.

"TOOTHLESS! STOP DOING THAT!!"

"Sorry, sorry." He replied." By the way, Imma take you on a tour today since you haven't seen the village yet."

"Ok"

*Another time skip. I have a problem......*

Yoiu and toothless sit on the edge of a cliff, watching the sunset.

"Isn't it beautiful?" You ask toothless.

"Not as beautiful as you!" He replies with a smirk.

You shove him with your shoulder and you both laugh.

"We should head back now, before hiccup begins to worry." You say.

"Yeah, let's go."

You take off into the sky, and fly around eachother. Smiling and laughing, but it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

As toothless is shot down by a net.

Hey dragon fanatics. Sorry for not updating, I kinda lost interest in this book for a little, then decided to do this. It's short, I know, but it's all I could think of.

Peace✌