Sebastian Michaelis

You bolted into the bathroom, tears streaming down your petite face. You slammed the grand oak door shut and locked it, before curling up into a ball and sobbed your heart out. 3 minuets in, you heard a soft knocking on the wood that separated you and the mystery person. "Who is it?" You asked, hurting your throat due to all it's straining. "(Y/n).. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," Sebastian said, softly in content. His words caused your blood to boil. Of course he meant to.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        "If it makes you feel any better your kisses are by far my favourite. Not even cats come close to you.." this caused your face to soften, you were being a little harsh, you were in a bad trance that you forgot it was an accident and it wasn't Sebastian's fault, that you were mainly focusing on the fact that they had kissed. "I'm sorry.." you stated, guilt intertwined with your sorrowful voice, after you unlocked the door. The golden know slowly twisted open, revealing a handsome cat-lover. "No, I'm sorry. I should not have taken it for granted. I love you with all my heart and I will not let Tataniya replace you," Sebastian informed, cupping both of your cheeks in his gloved hands.
                                                                                                                                                                        "I love you," You bluntly said, wrapping your hands around his neck. He smiled, "I love you too.." He replied, before kissing you passionately. The kiss was extreemely blissful. To define that; it was so full of emotion, it was passion, it was security, it was blanketed in love. No more façades, noting. The whole truth. And the truth, surprisingly, is well.. it's obvious; the truth is love.

Sebastian's tongue flicked your bottom lip swiftly. You smiled behind the kiss, before parting your lips, giving him access. A moan escaped your lips as his wet muscle started to explore the inside of your mouth. After a couple of heated seconds, you were forced to remove yourself off of him, due to lack of air which would lead to suffocation. "Shall we take this further?" Sebastian quizzingly asked, to which you nodded in content; slightly absent mindedly. Sebastian's gloved hand was open in front of your face, as an invitation. Your exposed one intertwined with his, before he helped you up, and carried you to the bedroom, no sight of that bimbo (Tataniya forced herself on Sebastian in front of you, and then she left).
                                                                                 He put you on the silk enclosed sheets, before undressing you and himself and leaning in to kiss you once more. His lips fitted perfectly with yours, as if they were made like a jigsaw puzzle. He asked for entrance once again, and you gladly accepted, allowing his tongue to enter your wet cavern. Once Sebastian felt as if he couldn't breathe, he removed his wet muscle from your mouth regrettably. He unhooked your bra, and massaged your breasts. He started to suck on an erected bud. "A-Ahh! Sebastian~" You moaned out his name in content. A few minutes passed before he reluctantly moved onto your womanhood, unsure of how you would react. He removed your panties agonisingly slowly, before pulling off his own boxers, and tossed them where the other unwanted clothings were laying.
                                         The tip of his erect member teased your entrance. "Sebastian!~" You whined, impaicently. The demon chuckled to himself. "You can't wait can you?" He questioned, smirking. You shook your head no, before whining again that eh was 'being too slow,'. Without any sign of warning, Sebastian rammed himself into you. "Ahh!"  You called out. 'At least she is enjoying it..' Sebastian thought, before thrusting again inside of you. "Sebas- Ahh!" You moaned, as you were cut off by Sebastian thrusting into you once more. You gripped the bed sheets so harshly there were slight holes in where your fingertips were lined up. Thrust after thrust, you moaned, in content. 'It feels so good, I don't deserve this guy' You thought. Sebastian once again rammed his member inside of you.
                                                                                                                                                                It was wave after wave of bliss, until you were completely drowning in pure ecstasy. At first he was going slowly, but now he was hitting you rather roughly. He eventually came across your g-spot and repeatedly hit that certain area. You felt a knot in your ovaries, that was slightly painful, but not that bad, it was a tolerable pain. Once Sebastian crossed the limit, you felt yourself and Sebastian releasing, you held on even tighter to the surprisingly still silky smooth sheets, absent mindedly. You let out one more moan before it ended completely. The pair of you got under the covers and held each other tightly, and eventually fell asleep.

(A/n: Sorry it took so long! Love ya see you (not literally) in the next chapter! Bye~)