Ciel Phantomhive

"Shh, Ciel it's okay.." You cradled the 14 year old, stroking his fluffy, long blue hair as he hugged you, nuzzling his face in your collarbones. You felt extremely naked, but nonetheless you swept it off of your shoulder and continued to comfort him. You see, he was crying earlier because he'd just found out his parents deaths wasn't an accident and it was his uncle and aunt's plan to kill them. They even sent Ciel away in that godforsaken hellhole to get rid of him so he would be out the picture, too and when he came back they tried to bethrothe him and elizabeth, Ciel's cousin who's 8 for gods sake. "Thank you, (Y/n)....you're always there for me and I just want to say -he took a deep breath- I love you more than EVREYTHING and I would literally do ANYTHING for you" Ciel stated, leaving you gobsmacked, though, relief filled you as you, loved him but was stressing on how to tell him. "I love you too" You whispered into Ciel's ear, for your throat was hurting but you tried to be seductive. Surprisingly, you succeeded in your attempt to seduce him, as you felt something hard rise and poked your inner thigh. The pair of you turned red. "Don't worry about it" You smiled, and Ciel kissed you, knocking you on the bed. Now he was hovering over you, supporting his weight either side. He kissed you with passion and love, then he nibbles on your bottom lip asking for entrance. You parted them, letting Ciel's tongue explore your wet cavern, you didn't mind him being dominant. You were quite the submissive type, anyway. You moaned in pleasure, signaling Ciel to continue. You went at it for a solid minute before you pulled away an inch, two strings of saliva connecting between Yours and Ciel's lips. You licked his bottom lip to rid them, Ciel letting out a slight grunt, causing you to smirk slightly. "Can I.." Ciel asked, to which you nodded granting him permission. He then attacked your pink lips, nibbling, sucking kissing you name it. You started moaning more, showing Ciel you liked it. When he pulled away it turned you on, causing you to bite your lip to prevent you from stripping him right there. "Can we take it a step forward?" Ciel asked, making you smile at how slow he was being. "Ciel, chances are I want this just as much as you do. Just go ahead" You replied, making him nod and start to strip you of your clothes, as you did the same to him. You didn't have to worry about people walking in, or the eyepatch because Sebastian and the rest were out getting gifts for us all, and you already knew about the conctract, and his eyepatch was off because he was crying. Ciel started to lick down your chest, starting at your collarbones and stopping just after he licked your cleavage. He blew on what he just licked, causing the saliva to get cold, earning a gasp of pleasure to exit your lips, as you tugged on his locks, making Ciel moan, clearly enjoying the feeling of slight pain. He then used his teeth to take off your damped panties, his teeth lightly grazing the sensitive skin, you moaned, and tugged even more on his hair, earning a loud moan from your lover. His wet muscle entered your womanhood without saying anything, causing you to gasp in shock but moans quickly filled the room, as you tugged on tuffs of Ciel's hair. He lifted your legs onto his shoulders to get better access, and he did. It was so pleasureable your stomach started forming a knot, before you started to run your nails up and down Ciel's back. White liquid filled Ciel's mouth, before he swallowed the whole lot. You kissed him again, before he slid his tongue into your mouth, allowing you to taste yourself on him. You pulled away panting, before you looked up at him, and smirked, as you took his 6 inch member into your mouth, the tip going down your throat, so you pulled away a bit. You swirled your tongue around his member, sucking and nibbling. Soon after he released all in your mouth, so you gladly swallowed it all. He then attacked your neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin, leaving hickeys but that was okay because you wore dresses that covered your neck. He then positioned his dick at the opening of your womanhood, and put it in, causing tears to well up in your eyes. His member was stretching the inner walls, as well as he broke your hymen, but no blood came out. You nodded, signaling for him to move, before he thrusted in and out, slowly gaining pace. You were aware of his new demon body, so you were mainly scared if you were going to die. He now went at an inhuman speed, causing you to loose control and started to scream out his name. This made Ciel proud, that you were his and that you loved him. He was over the moon. You scratched his back so much the skin tore, and now you were starting to tug on tuffs of Ciel's hair. He released all in you, right after you released all over his member, before he pulled out. You felt some of his hot liquid drip out of you, but you didn't care. The both of you were panting, and before you knew it you regained your breath like some spell. "That was....amazing. Thank you, Ciel." You smiled "Tomorrow round 2?" Ciel asked playfully, "Yeah, sounds like a plan" You smirked, knowing he didn't mean it, but he gave you the 'good' look. So that was settled. You both got under the covers and hugged each other, falling asleep in each other's grasp.

My first time making smut I'm sorry if it sucks. And, please request who you want next, and what you want it to be about. (E.g: out of the shower, Birthday sex, etc.)

Thank you!