Chapter 2

Jordan's POV

I sit there and stair at my phone. Should I answer it or let it just ring?

Caller ID : Dad

If I let it ring he will be pissed but if I answer it, he still might be pissed. So either way I lose. I press ignore and scooch my chair out.

"Ahh!" I hear someone scream behind me. I stand up, turn around, and grab their hand before they completely fall to the ground. I pull the person up and immediately apologize.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention! Are you ok?" the person, I realize, is a she. She looks up and stares at me. She has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and is just as tall as me. She has a pretty face and an average body build.

"Ummmm....." she says, "Nice reflexes...." I let go of her hand and rub my neck.

"Uhhh thanks...?" I reply. She smiles at me and takes a small step backwards and holds out her hand.

"Well," she starts, "My name is Danielle. But most people call me Danny." I shake her hand and say.

"My name is Jordan.... And I truly and sorry I really didn't mean to ram into you." she lets out a small laugh.

"It's OK I was just finished and headed to my new place."

"Really?" I ask, "New in town?"

"Yup. New in state actually! I used to live in Wyoming." I look at her in disbelief.

"You moved from Wyoming to California? isn't that like a three day drive? " She closes and eye and starts to mouth something then looks back at me.

"Yup. About so. Well, I outta go." she waves and says, "Until next time, Cutie Pie!" then she smiles at me and walks away.

Daniells's POV

I walk away from Jordan and get into my black 2002 Silverado Chevrolet truck. As soon as I get in, I look back at him. God he was cute. Maybe if I see him again I can get his number. Maybe....

I drive around L.A. lost out of my mind before I finally give in and get on my phone. Turns out I have passed the condos about five different times. I laugh at myself and pull into the parking lot.

I walk into the building and am greeted by a man at the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" he asks politely.

"Yes, hello. My name is Danielle. I called about a week ago about an available area here?" he smiles at me.

"Ahh! Yes, right this way ma'am!" he grabs some keys from behind his desk and goes to the elevator.

"So you will be living on the third floor in room 302. So I will show you there and then will let you go on your own."

"Thank you!" he brings me up to my room and hands me my key.

"Here you go ma'am! If you need anything else I will be at the front desk." he smiles then waves. Dang... is everyone this nice?

Hey guys, this was pretty short but I created like months ago and then forgot it existed xD I might keep going with this story, but hey... Who knows! Ha.