Never Be The Same (Fred Weasley x Reader)

A/N: This is going to be a modern an where Fred and the reader are both celebrities. I don't know how it'll end, I'm just slowly trying to get back into writing <3

           I'd always wanted this life. Having people know who I am, traveling the world and enjoying life doing what I love. I thought I'd never find someone who'd put up with me and my antics. I was a hard person to love. My schedule was insane because I was constantly doing something, whether I was in the studio or touring. But then I met Fred and his brother George. They were the 'it' duo and everyone wanted to work with them. So when they asked me, I was taken by surprise.

Something must've gone wrong in my brain
Got your chemicals all in my veins
Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain

          The song we worked on together was an original, the three of us writing it together. After countless sleepless nights with someone, you become close. So one night when it was just me and Fred writing after George had gone to sleep, we kissed. Something short and sweet. That was just the beginning.

            He was everything I wanted and needed. He was addicting and I couldn't get enough.

It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame

            Fred would do almost anything and I would think it was amazing. Everything he did was like a movie and I couldn't seem to look away. His red hair was burned into my mind and was all I could think about. Or the way he moved and kept himself. He treated me like a queen and I couldn't run or even think about leaving. And I began to think I was in love, and I knew life would be different and nothing would be the same.

Sneaking in L.A. when the lights are low
Off of one touch, I could overdose
You said, "stop playing it safe, girl, I wanna see you lose control"

            I was the good girl in Hollywood, the one you'd never catch coming out of a hotel room the next morning. Fred was set on changing that. So at a close friends party, he told me to stop and lose control. He'd changed life and the way I looked at. And it was new and refreshing. I enjoyed more than I ever had before and lived life to the fullest, with him by my side. That same night, he told me he loved me and I knew it would never be the same.

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same

        Every time I heard him say those three words, was like a drug and wanted to more. I wanted more of him... more of us. When we were together it felt like the world wasn't watching our every movement and we could be ourselves. And I wanted to feel that way for the rest of my life.

You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head (I blame)
You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head (I'm sayin')

            We were so close that he was apart of me. I felt in my veins and heard him in my head. He was the person keeping me sane and the other way around. We kept each other alive and happy. Without him, it wasn't the same. He's mine and I'm his. Life would never be the same.

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same