Idiot (Ron x Reader)

A/N: so sorry if anyone actually reads this that I haven't been updating. I was in the hospital Monday night and had a allergic reaction to the medicine they gave me so yeah.

        You were dating Ron Weasley the Gryffindor keeper. At least you thought you were. It was after a game and Gryffindor had won so of course there was a party. You were sitting on a couch with Hermione having a conversation about the game and how she thought Harry put liquid luck in Robs drink. You told her not to worry became Harry showed you and the vile was still sealed. Everyone started cheering you turned around. Worst mistake of your life. You turned and saw Ron full out snogging Lavender fucking Brown. You ran out of the Gryffindor common room crying with Harry and Hermione following in suit.

         You were in an abandoned classroom crying on Harrys shoulder. You recomposed yourself and finally spoke. "Well I guess if Ronald likes Lavender better I can learn to deal with it and find someone else."

"(Y/N) no," Harry said, "Ron doesn't know what he's doing. He'd be an idiot to get rid of you or date someone else especially Lavender."

"Harrys right (Y/N), Ron doesn't know what he's doing. But if you think that's what you need to do I support you. " Suddenly Ron and Lavender burst into the room.

"Looks like this rooms taken." Said Lavender. She tried pulling Ron with her up the stairs but have up.

"(N/N), " Ron attempted but you cut him of.

"Save your breath Ronald. If you like Lavender better okay. I respect your choice and won't bother you with it. " You said. You started walking out of the room turned around and said "Guess who's single Bitch." And walked away flipping of Ron.

     It didn't take you long to find a rebound there was plenty of boys who would date you and you thought were decent. Your list so far was; 1) Dean Thomas but Ginny had him 2) Seamus Finnigan but he was still shorter than you 3) Draco Malfoy he was okay with you and same for him. Okay maybe there was only three but hey that's better than none.

      So you chose your third option. Draco Malfoy. You had Potions with Slytherins so you would pair up with him then. When it got to Potions you were slightly nervous. You had never really gone up to Malfoy. He was pretty nice to you for being a Gryffindor but what did you expect you were also a pureblood. In Potions you were making draught of living death with partners. Usually you'd partner with Ron but not anymore. Ron tried making his way over to you but you went to Draco.

"So Malfoy I was wondering if you wanted to partner up." You said smiling.

      Malfoy smirked and replied "Sure why not (Y/L/N)." To say Ron and Pansy were both beyond pissed was right. You and Draco had a decent amount of stuff in common. You guys even laughed a few times. You looked over to Harry and Ron to see working a very pissed off pair. You couldn't help but laugh at their situation. Harry gave you a pleading look before you turned around. After you and Malfoy had done a decent job.

"So Draco did you want to meet in the library before dinner and do some Potions homework?" You questioned.

"Sorry I can't (Y/N) today but I can do it tomorrow but do you want to meet by the entrance hall and walk to the Great hall together?" He suggested. You nodded and walked of with Hermione.

"(Y/N) what is this you working with Malfoy. I understand Rons with Lavender but really Malfoy!" Hermione said more like yelled.

"Jeez Hermione know the whole school knows. Than-" You stopped mid sentence to see a picture that was never coming out of your head. Ron and Lavender snogging in the middle of the hall. "Excuse me while I have to go and vomit." You said while walking away.

     You met Draco in the entrance hall and walked to dinner. "So (Y/N) what's up with you and Weasley?" Draco questioned.

"Well it was after the Quidditch game on Saturday. We were having a celebration and I don't if it was in the heat of the moment but Ron kissed Lavender. So I told him if he was happier with her then so be it. I told him I could find someone else and so here I am." You said while shrugging.
When you two got to the Great hall all eyes were on you two.

"Thanks for walking with me Draco. See you in Potions. Hope to do this again." You said while walking off but was stopped with someone grabbing your hand. You turned to see Draco surprised at his action.

"(Y/N) can you meet in the library after dinner I need to talk to you. If that's okay?" You nodded. When you got to the table all eyes were on you still.

"What? Don't act like I can't move on." You said. You ate but weren't really hungry so you left early and headed to the library. Apparently Draco did to because he was already there. You were going to go over when he spotted you but Hermione grabbed you out of the way.

       Slightly out if breath she said "(Y/N) thank Merlin I found you. Rons been poisoned. Harry saved him but he's still unconscious..." Hermione trailed off then suddenly turned angry "Malfoy what do you want!" You didn't know Malfoy had walked up.

"I wanted to know why (Y/N) hadn't come over yet." He said in an annoyed voice.

"Sorry Draco I'm going to have to take a raincheck. One of my friends is in the infirmary. Can we reschedule?" You said.

"Yeah just don't forget me." He replied smirking. You walked with Hermione to the infirmary. You ran to Rons bedside checked him then yelled over to Harry who was trying to sneak off.

"Harry James Potter! Where the hell do you think your going your
Best friend is or was whatever he is. Is poisoned. So you will stay right here." You said

     Harry chuckled "Sorry I just don't want to be here when Lave- " He was cut off by a very annoying voice.

"Where is he where's my Won-Won." Said Lavender looking from bed to bed for Ron. When she got to his bed she said "What is she doing here?" She said very rudely.

"He's been poisoned you blithering idiot. I may ask the same for you?" You questioned.

"I happen to be his girlfriend." She replied smugly.

"One he's very annoyed with I hea-" You were cut off with Ron mumbling something.

"(N/N)... (N/N)..." He said soflty.

      Lavender huffed and walked away. You smiled and stayed the rest of the night. Ron didn't remeber anything about that night and couldn't figure out why Lavender was mad at him. You fixed your appointment with Malfoy since you were still mad at Ron. You guys had some good times and you explained you weren't looking for anything but a friend to talk to right know and he totally understood. After winter break you started talking to Ron he apparently broke up with Lavender.

"But (N/N) I swear I'm not with her anymore I want to get back with you. Please I'm on my knees!" Ron said on his knees.

"Ron I don't know. If I was to give you a chance how would you prove you meant it. I mean me and Malfoy have got pretty close...." You trailed off. Suddenly there was a pair of lips on yours and you were kissing back. You swear it was quite when you were kissing. Your lips moved together and he slipped his tongue into your mouth. It just felt right. And it was very quite because the whole common room was staring at the two of you. You pulled apart to breathe the common room was full of wolf whistles and cat calls.

   Ron snuck in a kiss while picking you up. He spun you and put you down.

"I think I love you (N/N). " He said.

    You giggled and said "You better after all the shit you put me through. But I love you to you Big Idiot."

A/N: JEEZ I'm sorry it's so long unless your okay with it. I'm not promising every one-shot after this to be like this. But good job me but 1410 something words damn. Yay me 😄! Hope this makes it up.