Those Two Girls (Ginny x Friend! Reader)

A/N:In this fanfic you and Ginny are those two best friends no one can separate. Your in Slytherin and the same age as her. Your dating Draco and she's dating Harry. This is after the battle when you come to finish your 7th year. I'm also basing this off Awesome book character Ginny. Even though I love Bonnie Wright. Oh there's also a song so press play when you see this 🎹. I'm not telling it's a suprise.

              You ran to your Best Friend screaming her name, "GINNY!" You ran into her arms.  "Hey Chica." You mumbled into her shoulder.

"Oh (N/N) I missed you so much! You have to tell me about your Summer. How are you and Draco. I missed so much." You let go and chuckled.

"Ginny, Ginny, one thing at a time. We'll my summer was okay. Me and Draco went to France for about two weeks and we're doing pretty well. Oh and I got this under the eiffel tower." You said holding out your silver wedding band with a green Jem and silver snake wrapped around it.

"Oh (Y/N) I better be the maid of honor!" She said with a fake bitch please tone.

"I don't know I was thinking about Pansy ..." Ginny hit your arm,  " just joking of course it's you who else! "You said laughing. You two walked to the great hall but before you guys entered you told her your idea. Ginny nodded excited. You guys gather Luna Lovegood and Susan Bones.

          You four walk into the Great hall and go to your designated tables. You sit next to Draco and grab some food.

"Hello love." He said while grabbing the side of your face and kissing you on the lips. You kiss back for a bit then pull away with a protest from Draco. "What are you planning Princess. I know you, your planning something. " He eyed you suspiciously.

"Nothing Love, and if I am you'll just have to wait and see." You smirked. Suddenly Bad Reputation by Joan Jett was playing from a mysterious source.

🎹"(Y/N)! Love we're engaged I deserve to know what you're doing!" Draco yelled as you, Ginny, Luna, and Susan stood up on your house tables.

(Ginny, You, Luna, Susan, All)

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

At this point you were all kicking food of the tables.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Oh no, not me

Draco wasn't sure what to think. But he knew he loved you for your spontaneous acts.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An' I'm only doin' good when I'm havin' fun
An' I don't have to please no one

Harry walked over to the Slytherin table to join Draco and by know you guys were yell/singing in people's face.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Oh no, not me, oh no, not me

The teachers were definitely not happy you probably going to end up with a years worth of Detention.

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange 
I ain't gonna change

Harry and Draco looked at each other 'Are we really marrying this' Harry mouthed. Draco nodded.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Oh no, not me, oh no, not me
Pedal, boys!

At that point You had dragged Draco onto the table and Ginny had Harry.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
The world's in trouble, there's no communication
An' everyone can say what they wanna to say
It never gets better, anyway

So why should I care about a bad reputation anyway?
Oh no, not me, oh no, not me

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation
An' I only feel good when I got no pain
An' that's how I'm gonna stay

You guys were rocking out some pretty kicking dance moves. And the whole great Hall was in their feet dancing.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Oh no, not me, oh no, not me
Not me, not me

                 At the end of the song you ran over to Ginny and engulfed her in a hug. "You know we're going to have a lot of dete - " You didn't get to finish before you both were dragged of by Professor McGonagall.

"I should have know you two were behind this. Couldn't have a quite first day back could we girls? " The Professor said.

"No Mam and what fun is it with out a little mayhem, Professor." You and Ginny replied in sync.

"Why couldn't it be a calm year. You would think after a war you'd have enough excitement. Oh congratulations on the engagement Miss (Y/L/N) or should I say Malfoy." McGonagall said.

"Thank you professor. Actually no. I though hey new year, new school year, new me, why not start with a bang." You replied.

"Oh yes Professor and could you believe we only planned this one in half an hour imagine the rest of the school year. But it seemed like the first years were very amused by our little how do I put gesture." Said Ginny. By know you we're already at McGonagalls office.

"In you two go." You and Ginny sat in the two chairs in the professors office. "You both know probably by now your close to having detention for a year. Or I could expelle both of you. But it is your last year. So I think I'll go with detention. You both will meet me on my office every Saturday at 5 sharp got it. You both may leave." She said gesturing to the door.

                 Instead of just leaving you guys ran into two very familiar faces. Draco and Harry.

Draco went first "What the hell were you two thinking you could of been expelled. So you wanted to start the year with a bang. More like a heart attack." You couldn't help but laugh.

Harry was next "I could murder both of you. Ginny what is your mother goingto say almost expelled on the first day! (Y/N) Oh I know your mother very well too and I'll be surprised if your still alive tomorrow!" Then Ginny started laughing. You both were laughing so much you fell on the floor.

You were barely able to talk, "You - guys - swear," You couldn't breathe you were laughing so hard.

"(Y/N), Ginny why is this so funny." The boys exclaimed.

"Well for one we weren't thinking." Ginny said.

"Two you guys are stuck with us for the rest of your lives. " You told them. You laughed and went over and hugged Draco, Ginny did the same with Harry.

             You let go of the hug and said "Well it was nice chatting boys but we have more planning to do!" You grabbed Ginny hand and ran off through the hallways. With Draco and Harry following on your trail trying to get you to stop.  But you two never would.