Chapter 2: Can We Be Friends?

It was 7:00 am, your alarm clock rang. You still feel sleepy, suddenly you remembered that you an you'r mom are going shopping and enrolling you to the nearest Middle School. So you get out of your bed, took a bath, brushed you'r teeth, changed your clothes and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

You: Good Morning mom! *smiles*

Mom: Good morning sweetheart! *smiles*

You: What is our breakfast for today?

Mom: Noting special. Just sausage, hotdog, egg, and rice.

You: That sounds yummy! By the way mom, where's dad?

Mom: Your dad is in his office now.

You: Oh. So early.

Mom: Eat your breakfast now so we can go shopping!

 You: Ok mom.

As you ate breakfast with your mom, you can't wait to go shopping with you'r mom and you can't wait  to enroll you to your new school beacause you always love to make new friends. You and your mom   is already at the mall.

You: Mom! I'll just leave you here. I'm going to find something to buy.

Mom: Ok sweetheart! Be back soon.

You: Ok mom!

As you are finding something to buy, you bumped into a guy. You looked at the guy and you are shocked, beacause is that guy that stared at you yesterday.

You: *in you'r mind* OMG! Its that cute boy that stared at me yesterday!! *speaks* Oh sorry!

Guy: Thats ok. Its my fault too, I'm not looking in my way. Are you hurt or something? *blush*

You: I'm just fine. *smile*

Guy: So I'm Greyson, Greyson Chance. What's yours? *smiles*

You: I'm (YN). Nice meeting you Greyson. *blush*

Greyson: Nice meeting you too (YN). Can we be friends? *smiles*

You: Sure! *smiles*

Greyson: Can I have your phone number? So I cant text or call you sometimes.*blush*

You: No problem! Here's my phone number *gives phone number* *blush*

Greyson: Thanks! Here's mine *gives phone number* *smile*

Suddenly you'r phone vibrated. It was your mom, she told you that she is going to pay the thigs she bought and waiting for you at counter 23. So you said goodbye to Greyson and went to your mom.

You and you'r mom is finished going shopping so both of you went to the school that your mom was talking about. While riding a cab going to your new school, you asked your mom that...

You: Mom, what was the name of my new school?

Mom: Its Cheyenne Middle School sweetheart.

You: Wow! What a great name. *smiles*

Mom: You'r feeling exited to enroll to you'r new school, huh?

You: Yea mom. I'm really exited. I can't wait to make new friends. *smiles*

Mom: Ok. But don't be mush to exited.

You: Ok mom. By the way  are we there yet?

Mom: We're almost there, only 4 blocks away.

You: Oh. So quick!

-Fast Forward-

You and your mom are done enrolling you to your new school. You are already home. You ate dinner with your mom and still your dad wasn't home yet. So after eating dinner you hurridly went upstairs. You opened your twitter and facebook. You saw a friend request and it was Greyson, so you accept it of course, it will be rude if you ignored. And then in twitter you have a new follower and its Greyson again, so of course you followed him back. You logged out of twitter and facebook and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Done with my chapt 2!  Hope you liked it.

 Comment? Vote? What do you think?