Chapter 14: "A Place In This World"

Hour passed. It was your lunch time. You and Christine went outside your room and Greyson told you that he'll be with his friends, since he hasn't join them for a while.

Christine: Oh [YN]. I forgot something... I mean, someone. C'mon, follow me. 

You: Okay?

You followed Chrsitine as she went to a girl standing beside her locker. I guess, that's Ashley. She's tall, I guess an inch or two taller than me? She has those ocean blue eyes and straight long blonde hair. She's very beautiful and has a nice taste in fashion. Maybe she's a model.

Ashley: Hey Christine! *hugs Chritine*

Christine: Hi Ashley! *hugs back*

Ashley: *pulls away* *looks at me* Is this [YN]?

You: Uhmm... Yes. *smiles*

Ashley: Nice to meet you! I hope we can be bestfriends! *smiles and offers hand to shake*

You; Nice to meet you too! We already can call each other as bestfriends. *shakes hand*

Ashley: That's great!

Chirstine: Let's go guys. To the cafeteria~! *runs toward the cafeteria*

You and Ashley laughed and started chasing Christine. You heard Ashley's heels thumping on the floor. You didn't notice that she wore heels. How stupid of me, you thought. As both of you reached the cafeteria. You searched for a table. Luckily, there's still one. And it's on the middle. Geez, you hate being seated in the middle. But, there's no more tables left. So the three of you sat there and ate your lunches. 

You looked at you watch and saw there's still 20 minutes before lunch break is over. By the way, your lunch break lasts after 30 minutes. So, it means, the three of you ate 10 minutes only.

You: What should we do? We stil have 20 minutes left.

Ashley: Hmm.... Who knows how to play an instrument?

You: Uhmm... *looks down*  

Chrsitine: [YN] knows how to play a guitar. *smiles widely*

Ashley: Mind singing a song for us? *smiles*  

You: *looks up* I don't think that's a good idea. I'm shy, ya know?  

Christine: Please.... For us? *puppy eyes*  

Ashley: Yea. For us? *puppy eyes*  

You: Fine. *sigh* I can't resist those puppy eyes. Wait, lemme just get my guitar. *stands up* 

Christine: *stops you and pulls you down* Don't go anywhere. I already got your guitar. *smiles cheekily*  

You: How on earth did you got that?  

Christine: I have my ways *winks* Now go play that guitar for us, baybeh! *laughs*

Ahsley: *laughs* Baybhy, aye?

You: Alright alright, gimme that.

Christine: *hands you the guitar*

You: What song?

Christine: You right songs, right? Sing one for us. 

Ashley: You write songs? Cool!

You: Kk. Wait. Lemme think... Hmm... *thinks* Gotcha!

You started strumming your guitar. You remembered the first song you have ever written. It's called "A Place In This World" [A/N: Let's pretend that you wrote that, not Taylor Swift ^-^] You closed your eyes and started singing.