Is that?

Lisa: Oh good mother of heavens! Is that what I see right now or am I just crazy? Im crazy right???
Lola: No Lisa.. *Facepalm*
Lana: Hey Lisa, Its me Lana...
Lisa: *Lisp* This is not true this is not true this is not true...
Lola: But this is true Lisa!
Lisa: HOW COME?!

This left the two shut their mouths for a while.

Lisa: In my spotly matly dector! I-

The two were about to laugh about how Lisa gave her machine a name. So she quickly changed it.

Lisa: My bad... My mouth weren't responding as good as I thought it would.
Lola and Lana: Riiiigggghhhtt...

They didn't believed a word Lisa just said but rolled with it.

Lisa: *Rolls her eyes* Anyways. You Lana *Looks at Lana* Is in here *Points the red dot* and you are not in here... *Points the house location* Thats why my eyes are just playing tricks on me.
Lola: She is true Lisa! *Annoyed*
Lisa: Prove it.... *Challenging Lola*

Lola just breathe in to calm her down then Snaps her fingers and crosses her arms. Lisa was puzzled in Lola's action and tried to figure out an outcome about it... In 3 seconds A mud pie was thrown at Lisa's face making her stumbled into the ground. When Lisa wiped off the mud in her glasses, she heard some laughing which she was annoyed but they proved a point.

Lana: Aha! That is my special recipe! My ultimately good and awesome mud pie!
Lisa: I can't believe I am saying this but... You were right...
Lola: Of course I am!
Lisa: *Greatly Annoyed* Lets just get this over with... So what are we going to do now?

Lola: We need to have a perfect plan...

Sorry this was a ridiculously short chapter. I ran out of ideas :/... Hope you guys Like it and stay tuned for more!

SEE YA :3!