Nightmares

Oh My Gods! 1.7k views! Thank you so much!

Draco POV

After dinner I watch my pseudo brother and Gryffindor's Golden Boy head up towards the Headmistress. As I walk back to the dungeons I begin formulating my plan. It will work, there is no war getting in my way this time and with the coming trials people won't zoom in on it. Yes, this year is going to work out in my favour.

Harry POV

As people made an exit after dinner I made my way to the Slytherin table. Percy met me halfway and I nuzzled into his embrace. Together we made our way to the staff table, my friends long forgotten. As we approached the Headmistress I looked into Percy's deep eyes. Underneath his mask I could see the worry hidden, the fear for the night to come, I could only hope they would allow the exception. 

"Professor McGonagall, um is it ok if me and Percy could, possibly, share a room?" I ask, fidgeting and using my best puppy dog eyes. 

"Mr Potter, this has never had before," at that I felt my brother's arms squeeze me to him tighter, "however, due to the strain on the twin bond and the strenuous consequences that have lead to both of yours deteriorating health, we are prepared to make an exception. You will be allocated a dorm by the portrait of Godric Gryffindor on the fourth floor corridor. It is adjustable so I believe if you ask upon entering, there will be doors within that will give you access to both of your house dormitories." 

I was so relieved, "thank you so much Professor."

My brother and I made our way to the portrait and asked for the doors. It was a mixture of green and gold, there are many couches and love seats, an image of a sleeping dragon in the corner and of course, the bed. We made our way to it and faced each other as we sat down. My brother is finally in front of me. We stare at each other for what feels like hours, and then we start talking. We talk about everything that happen in the past ten years. All the trials and battles, scars and smiles. A lot of tears were shed, mostly for each other. Percy has suffered so much. I make one final request before bed. "Percy, will you sing for me?"

HIs eyes grow soft as he caresses my hair, "Of course, little brother." We hold each other and I snuggle into his warmth. The melody begins and something in my looses completely. A tenseness I never knew was there. I let out a deep sigh and feel boneless. Finally.

Percy POV

The next morning I woke up before Harry. I actually slept through the night. I gave a whoop of joy and ensured my Harbear was still asleep. I am so excited. Today there won't be school because this evening the guests are arriving for the trials, so it is going to be dedicated to exploring the castle with Harry. But first, breakfast.

I woke up my little brother, gosh he is so adorable. He yawned and stretched like a little cat and then rubbed his soft hair into my hand. He blinked his bright eyes up at me and I took him into my arms. "Breakfast time, kitty."

"Ok," he yawns. We dress and head down to the Great Hall. I leave Harry at his table and encounter the shock of my life. Neville Longbottom the son of Demeter. I will totally scold him later for hiding out in the wizarding world. I meet Draco back at my table. Let's get this party started.

I am so so so so sorry for the long wait and crappy chapter. I would have made this chapter better but I am literally falling asleep and having to respell some words three times.

I have got multiple new twists planned that my sleep deprived self was able to partially develop. Thank you so much for the views and encouragement, it is much appreciated.

I would talk more to you guys but I am fighting to stay awake.

Keep reading, love you all,

Midnight Owl