The Day the Witch Added Fuel to the Rumor of Love

Start from the beginning

Thinking back to the way he stormed out of the room, CC couldn't help but grip Cheese Kun and smile a heart warming smile.

'He's such a sore loser. No matter, making fun of him for his lack of excitement that should be found in young men his age is one of the best ways to pass the time.'

No real feelings were meant to be had or shown when they grabbed each other's hands or when they got close to each other's faces in this game of Chicken they played. It was simply a way for them to pass the time. However, instead of it being for her own enjoyment, it started making her feel...human.

'Human' CC said out loud to herself.

'What makes someone human? Is it their physical appearence? Ancestry? Their ability to have emotions and make decisions? Many self-proclaimed humans aren't humans at all. What a strange word to describe such a diverse group of people.'

Finishing her philoshpy, she yawned and realized how much she had missed her long naps she'd take most of the day when the Warlock was in school. She felt her eyes droop and the bed she was sitting on get extremely comfortable.

Knowing she had at least another twenty minutes to herself, CC threw her skirt and upper jacket on the ground as she pulled the covers over herself and Cheese Kun for a quick nap.

Meanwhile, back downstairs, Lelouch was trying to calm himself down after their little "moment" from her peck to her pushing him down on the bed.

'Why did I have to chase after her like that for a stupid peck on the cheek!' He thought, 'Now everybody will eventually find out since Milly saw!'

He remembered seeing their rose colored faces giggling to themselves after witnessing Lelouch storm after CC into his room. His face may have matched their faces, but it wasn't only from embarrassment; he was angry.

He was infuriated.

Not only wth the witch, but with himself.

'Why did I follow her in the first place!' Lelouch gripped his hand in a fist. 'All of this isn't going well at all and we are only on day two! What else is bound to happen by the end of these two months!'

Taking a bite of his newly baked pizza, he quickly thought about how he was going to explain that to everyone. There would be no doubt where their minds went after watching him storm after her into his room.

His mind was spinning in all directions, and he needed to properly scold the person responsible instead of running out with a scarlet face.

'I just need to go and tell her that she can't keep coming to school anymore!' He came to a concluson, 'She's already caused enough mahem for me in the past few days, and it's just too stressful to have another secret to keep to myself.'

In the middle of his thoughts, he hadn't realized he had been ranting so much in his mind he had dripped pizza sauce all over his uniform shirt and that it had left a huge, red stain.

Realizing just how much his anger and impatience to get CC out of Ashford had gotten from him, Lelouch took his attention away from his lunch and headed upstairs to change into a new shirt.

'I really just need to stop thinking about her. It'll keep me more sane.' Lelouch kept telling himself as he got upstairs.

When he finally made it up the stairs, he didn't even hesitate throwing his shirt off and tearing open the drawers to his dresser while having his attention on CC.

"CC, we need to talk. Now." He spoke as he grabbed a new shirt.

Even though she was on the bed, he didn't think too much of it because she usually just laid down just to be lazy. Despite that, he hadn't realized the reason why she wasn't responding.