The Day the Witch Had Her First Class

As Lelouch shoved people out of his way on his way to Biology, he hadn't noticed everyone looking at a certain new student with flowing green hair waiting to be introduced.

Even though he hadn't spotted her yet, CC picked him out right away despite all the crowds of people she was getting in front of her. Most of them consisted of class boys that looked like they were all drunk due to their blushed faces and some girls who were asking for her classes to see if they had any with her. After a few minutes, the teacher broke it all up as he started to start the class up for today. He had instructed CC to stay outside and come in when he announced the new student.

Back with Lelouch, he could care less what was going on in the classroom as he tried desperately to fall asleep without being noticed by his teacher. However, his efforts proved worthless as the teacher scolded him in his first ten seconds of shut eye in three days. Deciding not to risk a detention, he sat up and tried to look like he was paying attention and decided to try again later.

"As most of you already know, there is a new student today so I want to make sure you know who she is and help her out since she is new to this school. Understand?" The Teacher exclaimed as Lelouch tried to keep his eyes open.

Just when his eye lashes were about to touch and drift to sleep, he was abrupted forever awoken when he caught the glimse of flowing green hair making it's way into the classroom.

"My name is Cecaniath Corabella, but I like to go by the name of CC. It's a pleasure to meet all of you" CC said with a bow which followed the smirk she had on her face when she found Lelouch furiously rubbing his eyes to make sure that he was actually seeing what he was seeing and it wasn't some kind of nightmare.

When she stood up, she looked into Lelouch's eyes which read 'You are dead' but responded with her eyes by saying 'I don't care.'

'This is really bad. Kallen is in this class too. If she recognizes CC and she sees me and her together, she'll start to have questions. Maybe I'll just keep an eye on her, but pretend I don't know her.' Lelouch thought while he was trying to control his temper.

"CC, you may take the empty seat next to Lelouch Lamperouge for the time being" Lelouch heard to his horror as he saw CC coming towards him.

"Hi Lelouch! Looks like I'll be your new companion!" She claimed in a fake, unknowing voice as she looked at him with a smile that was threatning to escape into an uncontrollable laugh.

"Yeah it seems so!" Lelouch responded with an equally fake voice as he watched her take her seat.

Once she had sat down, he immediatly grabbed her hand under the table and hissed in her ear, "What the hell do you think you're doing here!? You are lucky Suzaku is absent today, but we also have Kallen to worry about! We could be found out in a heartbeat so what in your right mind made you come here?"

"Well," she started, "it's half because I wanted to annoy you and half because Pizza Hut is on a two month hiatus after having a kitchen fire, so I have nothing to do."

"Pizza Hut? You risked EVERYTHING because you were bored and there was NO PIZZA HUT?" he growled into her ear as he saw her nodding head.

While they had been having this conversation, their hands hadn't moved away from each other and it started to bring attention to themelves as the rest of the class whispered and giggled as they pointed at their firmly grasped hands.

When the teacher had finally had enough laughing, he said, "Lelouch I don't care how popular you are with the ladies! Stop holding the new student's hand and control yourself! You have her in every other class you have, so you have plenty of time to do that, but not here!"