Free Falling (Jack x Mark)

(I apologize in advance for those who don't ship Septiplier. I wrote this in another book, and decided to publish it here cause I'm to lazy to write another one XD. Hope you enjoy, probably a short one.)

Mark slammed the door. Jack continued to shout from the living room. Drunk, Mark thought, drunk again. The first few years of their relationship was fine. Then Jack started to change. He wasn't home much anymore. When he was he was always drunk. Mark leaned agents the door and slid to the ground. He pulled his knees to his chest and rested his head. A few tears streaked down the side of his face. 

"Jack why?" He whispered to himself. Jack sat outside the door. A bottle of empty beer beside him. He rested his head on the door and sighed. 

"I'm sorry Mark." He whispered unable to hear what Mark said. They both sat with their heads on their knees, thinking. Jack sighed and stood up. He walked into the living room then up the steps. Scenic he started drinking Mark moved his stuff to the attic. Jack grabbed a suitcase from under his bed. Unlatching it he started shoving clothes and blankets in it. Before he shut it footsteps came up the stairs. Mark stood in the doorway and looked around. His eyes were wet, showing he had been crying. 

"Jack?" Mark said looking at him and the suitcase. Jack looked down and pushed past Mark. He walked to the door in silence. 

"Jack what are you doing?" Mark yelled. Jack opened the front door and looked at Mark. 

"You don't need this. You don't need me. You'll be better without me." He whispered. Mark frowned and looked down. 

"Where will you go?" he asked. Jack shook his head. 

"Somewhere. I'll stop drinking. Then maybe just maybe." He said and walked out the door. Mark stood on the steps inside and Jack stood outside. They took one last look at each other before the door closed and Jack left. Forever. 

THREE YEARS LATER

Mark folded the flaps of the last box. He looked around at the bare walls. All the furniture was gone. Only a few boxes remained. Mark looked back at the only picture on the wall. The one of him and Mark. It was taken a few day after they started dating. A sunny day. Chica sat in the back with a ball in her mouth. Mark looked at the ground. Chica died from cancer three weeks after that picture. Five months after that he lost Jack. Mark picked up the box and carried it to the small pile by the door. He opened the door and carried the box out. When he turned around he was surprised of who he saw looking at him.

 "Jack?" He asked. Jack stood with his hands in the pockets of blue jeans. He wore a white shirt with a red trim. His hair back to the normal brown color. He looked around at the boxes and moving truck. 

"Your leaving?" He asked Mark. Mark set the box down on the cement steps. He looked at Jack shocked. 

"I...Yes. I sold the house and decided to move to New York." He said watching Jacks expression change. 

"I thought you would wait for me." He whispered. Mark looked down and frowned. He closed his eyes for a moment before looking up. When he did Jack was gone. Mark looked down the sidewalk and saw him among a crowd of people. he frowned and finished putting the boxes in the moving truck. With one final look at the house he put the truck in gear and drove off. After a little while of driving mark noticed something in the passenger seat. A small folded piece of paper sat moving a bit in the wind. Mark pulled the truck over and picked it up. He unfolded it and found it was a note. It read,

Dear Mark, I understand. I know you couldn't wait any longer. I know that. I'm so, so sorry. I just wanted you to know I stopped. I stopped drinking. I have a stable home and job. I've changed. So have you. I'll let you leave. Maybe someday we'll find each other again. Until that day. I will love you. I will never stop loving you, Mark. Goodbye. 

Mark folded the note as tears slipped down his cheeks. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes. 

"Jack. I love you to. I'm so sorry." He whispered. Tilting his head back down to the steering wheel he frowned. Putting it in gear again Mark turned around. He sped through the streets, tears blurring his vision. The truck jerked and horns honked. Mark leaned agents the steering wheel. A small cut above his head. He looked out the front window. 

"Oh, god no." He whispered and got out. Running in front of the truck he crouched on the ground. Laying there was the limp body of Jack. His blue eyes staring blankly at Mark. A large cut split the side of his face. A small pool of blood started seeping out. The front of Mark's truck had a small patch of blood.People crowed around. Sirens were heard in the distance. 

"Jack. No, Jack. I'm so sorry. Please. Please come back." He yelled. His eyes filled with tears. As they fell to the ground the mixed with Jack's blood. Mark closed his eyes and stood up. He looked around at the buildings. 

"I'm sorry Jack." He whispered running to the nearest building. He ran up the flights of steps to the top. He opened the door to the roof and walked to the edge. He looked down at the crowd around Jack's dead body. Closing his eyes for the last time he jumped off. As he fell he opened his eyes. Next to him was Jack. His eyes bright and blue. 

"Mark, Mark I loved you." Jack whispered. 

"Jack. No, Jack don't leave. Jack." He screamed as the image of Jack faded away. The impact of hitting the ground killed Mark instantly. People screamed and scattered out of the way. What was extraordinary was where Mark landed. He landed right next to Jack. Their hands crossed each others making it look as thought they were holding hands. A smile. A smile stayed on Marks face as he laid there. As though he was finally where he was the most happy.

(Even I cringe when I read this. Ugh, I need to learn how to write fanfictions, especially ships XD. Hope you like, and remember to vote. It shows you ship it, or even if you don't I appreciate it. Comment any future ships below, and what you thought of this one. Bye)