jackson, we need to go to Thailand, right now!

Something is wrong with me.

Something is very wrong with me.

Something is not right.

"Hyung?" I called out.

"Yes ba- oh my god. Are you okay?" Jackson said as he came closer to my distressing state.

"Something is wrong, I mean very wrong."

"Explain, what's going through your mind?"

"It's not my mind. Jackson, we have to go to Thailand right now." I told him.

Jackson didn't ask anymore questions.

"You pack our things and i'll try to get the first ticket that comes in 1 hour or so." Jackson said as he went to find his laptop.

I ran upstairs and started packing, something was wrong and I could feel it. It's very deep inside but I can feel it. I stopped what I was doing and took a deep breath.

~

Jackson was online looking for a ticket that will get us to Thailand in a short amount of time. He called Jaebum to let him know he's going out of Korea.

Jaebum: Hel-

Jackson: Jaebum! Yugyeom and I are going out of the country!

Jaebum: Okay. What's wrong? Why are you panicking? Should I come over? Should I bring Jinyoung?

Jackson: Hyung! Just get yourself here and help me book a ticket and Jinyoung can help Yugyeom. Just get here quickly before both of us pass out.

Jaebum: Okay. "JINYOUNG!"

"WHAT'S WRONG BABY?"

"WE NEED TO GET TO YUGYEOM'S PRONTO."

"OH MY GOSH. LETS GO."

Jaebum: We are on the way.

Jackson hangs up as he started pacing around the room like a headless chicken. He suddenly hears the door being opened to hear the couple running upstairs.

"Jackson! Yugyeom!" Jaebum yelled.

Jackson yelled and the two comes rushing in.

"Where's Yugyeom?" Jinyoung asked.

"In the next room."

"Jackson, look at me." Jaebum said as he held his shoulders.

Jaebum know that Jackson was panicking due to the way he was talking on the phone.

"Explain to me what's going on." Jaebum stroked Jackson's hair as he tried to find a ticket for the younger lovers.

"I'm not really sure but Yugyeom called for me and he was so distressed. He legit looked into my face and said we needed to go to Thailand right now. So I tried looking for a ticket but I started to panic so I called you." Jackson breathes more slowly.

"You go help your boyfriend, I'll get you the fastest ticket."

"Thank you, hyung! I owe you big time."

Jackson runs out of the room and goes to see Yugyeom. Jinyoung is there helping Yugyeom pack the bags.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" Jackson asked as he held Yugyeom's hands.

"I'm not really sure but my mind is telling me to go Thailand."

"Have you been in contact with BamBam lately?" Jaebum suddenly asks.

"No, it was weird. The last time he came was to say he was proud that I had finished school."

"Did you get any weird dreams the last two months?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yes, they were weird like they were happening now. The worst thing I saw was- HELL NO.." Yugyeom stopped talking as anger began to grow within him.

"What is it, Yugyeom." Jackson asked.

"Jaebum, did you get the tickets?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes, I paid for the four of us. We have the bags packed already. Why?"

"What time is our flight?"

"It's at 9:30PM, that's the earliest flight I could get."

"Is Mark nearby?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes, he's on the way here."

"Get him to drive us to the airport." Yugyeom said as everyone started rushing around.