this bitch...

Yugyeom's POV~

Ah, jjinja! 

I have forgotten to take my papers that was due in today, I cursed under my breath hoping to go home and grab them that was sitting on the kitchen that I had left out last night. I began panicking, I don't want to start this whole year again because of some stupid papers. I grabbed my things and walked to my car in the car park to try and call Jackson hyung.

"Aish, I don't want to stress him out." I mumnled worriedly.

Suddenly, my phone rings and it was from Jackson.

Jackson: Baby, are you okay?

Yugyeom: No, I left my papers that I have been working on for two months at home and today is the last day to bring it in other wise, I'll have to repeat this year. 

Jackson: Gyeomie, have you checked your bag at all today?

Yugyeom: Ani, wae? 

Jackson: After we had our little rendezvous this morning, I had remember that you had a deadline today so the papers are packed inside your bag in a blue folder. I also made you food because I didn't want to stress you out. 

I checked in my bag and saw the blue folder and I sighed in relief.

Yugyeom: Ahh! Jackson, thank you so much. You're a life saver!  When I see you on Friday, I am going to give you the best blow job ever.

Jackson: You're welcome, baby. I can't wait for that. I have to get back to work now, I hope it goes well Gyeomie.

Yugyeom: Thank you, Hyung. I'll talk to you later.

Jackson: Okay, don't forget to eat! I love you, my bear.

Yugyeom: I love you too, puppy.

I hang up as I checked the time to see that I had 5 minutes before my class started, I jumped out of my car and made my way back into class. I found my table at the back of the classroom, more like the auditorium. I hear the teacher talking about the papers and I am feeling good, no stress, just how I want to start my day. I grabbed the blue folder and there was a little note.

To Gyeomie,

Here are your papers, I hope you get a good grade on this. 

I'll see you on Friday. 

Much love from Jackson.

-

As my day went on, there was this boy. I can hear him talking shit about me. At first, I didn't let it bother me as I didn't care but now I was getting pissed. I took my drink and walked over to him.

"So I hear you talking shit about me, huh?" I said as I poured my drink on his head.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" This Kim Lee asshole said.

"Bitch, I am Yugyeom. Who you?" I sassed.

He suddenly stands up so we are face to face, I swear I am going to beat this loser to a pulp.

"You like to talk trash about me, huh? Do you even know who the fuck I am? You don't even know me asshole. Go back to your trashy ass chair with your side hoes." I spoke.

He tried to throw a punch but my reaction speed was so on point that I dodged his punch and gave him a good black eye. He then started throwing punching until i lost my cool and we began fighting. I usually don't fight anybody because I keep my shit together but this asshole is going out of line. We threw a couple more punches until both of us was bruised in one area. 

SUDDENLY, OUT OF NOWHERE, HE DECIDES TO SPIT IN MY FACE. 

OH, BITCH! YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG GUY.

YOU DID NOT JUST DO, WHAT I THINK YOU JUST DID!

"This fucking asshole." I cursed as i wiped his saliva off my face.

I began to get more angrier and aggressive, a side that no one not even Jackson has ever seen of. I began punching his nose, lips and his cheek. I was suddenly carried but I jumped off causing Kim to kick me in the face making my nose bleed. I was punching his face continuously that blood was pouring from his bruised limbs, he then kicks my face causing me to pass out.

I wake up two hours later laying on a bed, I have a smashing headache. I get up too quickly causing me to scream in pain. Suddenly, I hear footsteps walking into the room and I see Jackson looking at me not sure whether to be angry , disappointed or even both.

"Yugyeom, what happen at uni today?" Jackson said in a serious tone.

"I got into a fight." Yugyeom answered quietly.

"How and why did you get into a fight?"

"I had given in my papers because after I had a mini panic attack of not having my papers. I walked into class to hear one boy that I don't even know talking shit about me. He was talking loudly and I can hear him very clearly. I got up and took my drink then poured it on him and that's how the fight started. Entirely, it is not my fault that we got into a fight, I was minding my own business not giving a fuck." I spoke angrily and squeezing the stress ball that Jackson owned.

"The fact that I was called to come and get you because you had passed out, Yugyeom. I'm beginning to worry about you."

"I know Hyung but this dude has been bothering me for two weeks now and I had kept my cool together until I exploded."

"What makes me a little disappointed is that you didn't tell me someone was bothering you, wh-"

"Because I don't want to stress you out, hyung. Every Friday, when I see you, I know you're tired. I always wonder how you are still manage to handle me, who keeps complaining about school. Jackson, it makes me sad that I see you working hard and you don't give yourself time to heal. Hyung, I don't want to come home one day and find you passed out on the floor from fatigue and exhaustion. I love you so much. I can be at school and I am worried that I will get a call from the hospital or something. I don't want to stress you out, handling me is already enough for you." I cried as I let out my emotions that I have kept inside for a long time.

"Baby, you do not stress me out at all. Yes, I can be stressed out at work because I am fighting to save my house and make sure that you don't all of a sudden drop out of school. You must remember that I am your partner, your lover, your boyfriend, your best friend and whatever shit you're going through, I will help you get out of it like you would do the same for me. Please don't say you're a bother because let me tell you the truth. Every Friday, when I come to this house, feel like all my problems has been left outside and I am a brand new person, why you may ask? It is because I am happy knowing the fact that I have someone that will love me even when I'm frustrated. Kim Yugyeom, do you know how happy you make me feel? I am always buzzing with excitement, you're the person I want to spend the rest of life with." Jackson explained with so much love and passion.

I couldn't stop crying uncontrollably as I leaped into Jackson's arms.

"Mianhaeyo jagiya, neomu saranghae jackson hyung." I cried as I pepper kissed his cheeks making him giggle.

"If you have anything, I am always a listening ear. I'll be there for you in your darkest days." Jackson pecked his neck.

"I love you so much, Jackson Wang."

"I love you too so much, Kim Yugyeom."

_________

HOW WAS THIS?