Dream Big (Anime)

Disclaiming all the pictures i will probably use. This is a romance story, it's not really from any certain anime though.

And just for reference when i do thing ' blah blah ' that means Yuki is thinking to herself.

This story is a collab with TheYetiReader

Thanks to her we came up with this idea!

_____________________________________

Today is just another ordinary school day. I'm your average female highschool student. I've got my friends, I fangirl over many things, etc etc.

"Yuki-chan!" calls out my friend Ri, who just got to class, as she walks over to my desk. Her full name is Kahori Akiyama, we've been friends since middle school and I've always called her Ri. "Morning Ri-chan, you're late today."

"Not true. Class hasn't started yet!"

"Usually you're early though. You must've over slept." Ri laughs as she rubs the back of her head. Then she leans in close, "Ya, but I have an excuse! I was up late reading how to make some pink donuts. Remember I told you that I'd bring some?" I laugh at her reasoning, "That is so dumb! Just buy some!" Ri shakes her head, "But if I knew how to make them I wouldn't have to buy them everytime I wanted some, which is always! And the store isn't always open." "You're going to get fat!" I say teasingly. "Looks don't matter!" she responds. "And besides, I think you just don't understand the delightfulness of pink donuts-"

' Here she goes again, something is up with her and pink donuts, I swear. ' As Ri-chan is babbling on and on about that, I look around the classroom just as Sora Ito walks in. 'In my opinion, he's the most sugoi guy in class, but he's not the most popular among the girls for some reason. Even though his seat is in front of mine, I've never really gotten a chance to talk to him since there's usually a group of his friends surrounding him.'

He walks to his seat and looks over in my direction. I sit up straighter and put my head down a bit. I lift my eyes up to see him and realize he's looking at me. ' Kyaaaa! Ito-kun is looking at me! ' I feel my face get a bit flushed.

He smiles then sits down. 'Could he have smiled beacuse of...me?' I stare at the back of his head.

"Yuki-chan?" I blink a few times and look back at Ri. "Yes?" She turns to look at Ito, then turns back to me with a mischievous grin on her face. "Ri...-chan?" I tilt my head and she walks in front of him. "Good Morning Ito-kun!" he nods in response to her, she smiles and glances at me, 'W-w-why is she talking to him??? She just said looks don't matter, but I just didn't think he's buff enough to draw her attention, even though he's cute.' She continues walking over to her seat. I let out a sigh, 'I wish I had the guts to talk to him like that. I'm not shy, but he's Sora Ito-kun! So how could I just start talking to him so casually like that?'

"Oshiro-san?" I look up, "Y-yes?" "We sit right next to each other and yet never talk, I'm Sora Ito." He puts his hand out, I grab it and we shake, "Yuki....Oshiro. Which you know already." He smiles and says, "Yuki huh? Thats easier to say then Oshiro." I tilt my head, "R-really? They are both pretty easy." He shakes his head, "Well easier to remember, I'm bad with names. So I'll call you Yuki-san Okay?" My eyes widen and roam around the classroom, and I notice Ri-chan grinning at me proudly from her desk by the window. "O-of course if you don't want me to, I won't!" Ito-kun says while suddenly sitting up straighter. "Oh! No it's fine!" I say, finally meeting his eyes. "I was just surprised, that's all!"

I hear our sensei call out, "Time to begin class!"

Ito nods at me and says, "And you can call me Sora-kun." then quickly turns around to face the front of the classroom.

'I-ITO...I MEAN...S-SORA-KUN...TALKED TO ME!? Wow!! I have a feeling high school is going to be a lot more interesting from now on.'

________________

Character Profiles:

Yuki Oshiro:

• Senior

• 5'5"

Age: 17

Looks: Longish wavy Medium/light Brown Hair, Blue eyes

Sora Ito:

• Senior

• 5'8"

Age: 18

Looks: Wavey Light Brown Hair, Green Eyes