Donuts or Ramen?

Blah blah Sensei talking... teaching...being a good sensei....

'I-i-i I still can't believe Sora-kun talked to me!! Kyaaa! and now I get to call him Sora!! >3<'  My face gets slightly red then I bang my head on the desk and lay there for awhile staring out the window. Some other kids looked at me like I was crazy but I can't help it! This is the best moment ever!

"Just remember everyone that Einstein was a genius.......and to get like that he most certainly didn't sleep during his classes." The room gets quite, I hear most of the students giggle at something. I lift my head up from the desk to see what's funny. I see everyone staring at me. "Right Yuki?" I sit up straight and bow my head,

"That's right Sensei don't follow my example!" 

The students laugh as Sensei smiles and turns around to continue his lesson. I smile at a job well done of staying out of trouble. I look at Sora-kun who is turned around looking at me. I avert my eyes, 'W-why is S-sora-kun still looking at me.'

I glance back at him and he smiles and turns around.

'Kyaaaa Sora-kun was looking at meeeee!!!' And here's me fangirling over the fact that Sora was looking at me, completely forgetting that everyone else was too.

-----

"RIIIIII-CHAAAAANNN!!!" Ri lifts her head and before she gets a chance to dodge she gets tackled by me.

"Yu-Yuki...-Chan...."

I look down at at Ri on the ground her soul flying away from her.

"Your.... heavy."

I laugh and jump off her. I reach my hand out to help her up, "Schools out! Let's go eat some Mochi!" I Lean in close to Ri, "Plus I've got some sweet stories to tell you!" I giggle as I stand up straight. She squints her eyes at me. Sora-kun walks by and I watch him leave the classroom. °Just before he exits he turns around and waves to me. "See You Yuki-san!" He walks off with his friend who is following him asking him what that was about. Ri-chan looks over to me, mouth dropped open. I smile and grab her arm, "Mochi is awaiting us!"°

We get to the Café and order.

" Yuuuuuki-chan what was that about??"

I smile and drink some of my tea. I breath in and stand up, "ME AND IT...SORA-KUN TALKED!!!" I point my finger at Ri who is just staring at me with her derp face.

"No way."

I nod and sit down, "Its true. We totally made eye contact and had an exchange of words. It was pretty...extreme."

Ri laughs at me, "You're so weird Yuki-chan! Normal conversation is nothing, it all begins now!"

I take a bite of Mochi and give Ri a thumbs up. "I can't do it without you though!"

"Yes that's true you need your love expert with you." Ri nods and acts all high and mighty.

---

"So Yuki, i have to stop by the store on the way back."

"Whaaaat? whhhhy?"

Ri's face gets very serious as she comes close and says, "Pink. Donuts."

I stare at her, "Ri.... Your beginning to drool." We both blink and laugh. "Okay I'll follow you I've got nothing else to do!"

---next day---

I walk into class, I was really early today since I couldn't sleep thinking about last night.