Chapter 7.

Sorry I haven't updated! Been a while!

Tate Langdon.

Carter's eyes filled with fear. I wish she weren't scared of me, she told me she weren't scared of anything?

"Why're you here?" She asked me, her voice trembling.

I walked towards her but she took a step back. I wanted to comfort her, tell her I was sorry and everything will be okay, but reality doesn't work like that.

"I missed seeing your smile everyday, I missed hearing about your stories about how you hate everyone and everything, listening to your family problems you had a while back. I misses you, Carter, I-I love you." I admitted as I looked into her brown eyes.

"I never thought I'd say this, but I've missed you too, Tate." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed me tight.

"Do you really love me?" She asked as she looked up at me, not breaking apart from the hug we where currently enjoying.

"I do, and I know you probably don't love me back, but I have loved you since I first met you shredding your skin in your bedroom, I'm fine with you hating my guts, what I did was unforgivable and I'm fine if you don't have a single bit of like in me." I let a tear roll down my cheek.

She had tears in her eyes now, so did I but Iet mine fall.

"I love you too, I'm sorry for everything, the hating you, the ignoring you, I only did it because I was scared of you, I say I'm not scared of anything but I am, but the one thing I'm scared of the most..."

She trailed off and let her tears fall uncontrollably, her crying made me cry even more.

"What are you scared of the most, Carter?" I asked looking down on her.

She looked up at me with black, tear stained cheeks as her mascara was running wildly.

"Losing you." She smiled weakly. I looked down on her and she looked up at me.

Our heads moved closely together, our eyes locked and before we knew it we were making out, the kiss became heated until she pulled away.

"I need to get to school." She sighed as she wiped away her tears and under eyes.

"Okay, see you after school I hope, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you, too." She grinned as she walked down the wooden steps and I watched as she made her way to school.

I love her so much.