"I think that's a good thing." I laughed nervously, his thumb moving in a circle.

"Oh trust me, it is. A really good thing." His lips moved down to my jaw, his hand creeping up a little more.

"Are you excited for our classes tomorrow?"

"I am," He nodded, pressing a kiss to my neck. "You're going to be my lab partner, right?"

"I refuse to be with anyone else. You'd actually put up with me needing help all the time."

"We can study for tests together," Justin smiled, taking my hand and held it up so his fingers fell in between mine. "And have study breaks."

"Study breaks, huh?"

"Yeah, you know, if one of us gets stressed out along the way or something."

"Oh my goodness." I mumbled, laughing as he kissed my cheek again.

"So, after class on Thursday, I'm going to need you to go and get your nails done or something for a while. I have to do some things around the house."

"What kind of things?"

"Stuff."

"But I'd have to get ready."

"You could get ready when you came home. That's allowed."

"Ok..." I trailed off, feeling my stomach twist from excitment. "I have to go out tomorrow too and try to find a job."

"Benny told us he'd help with that."

"I know, but who knows what I'd get. I want to drive around to some of the recording studios and see if there are any internships available."

"Well ok, that's fine."

"You can get your homework done so I won't distract you so much." I reached up, grabbing his chin and squished his lips together.

"That's very true. The moment you went into the shower it was hard to focus."

"Oh really?" I giggled, letting my hans fall to his abs as he rolled over me.

"Um, yeah really." He nodded, placing a kiss on the side of my lips. "I wanted to hop in there with you the whole time."

"You should have." I blushed a little, looking down at my hands as they played with his shirt.

"Dammit, I had permission?"

"I think you always have permission." I bit my lip, allowing myself to look up so I met his gaze.

"I will remember that for next time." His hand rested back on my leg right below my hip, his face hovered over mine.

"Good." I reached up, running my fingers through the back of his hair. "You smell good."

"You smell good. Like a fresh shower."

"That's because I just got one."

"And so did I...now what do you want to do princess?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, smiling as he looked down at me. "We can just watch tv if you want."

"And cuddle?"

"Sure." I quickly nodded, leaning up a little to kiss him softly on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now come here." He laid back beside me, giving me a tug back into him by my hips. "You can pick what you want to watch."

"Are you going to fall asleep on me?" I asked, turning my head to look at him while he nestled his nose in my hair.

"No. I'm just enjoying some time with my girl and making sure I take it all in. I like it here, it's quiet."